Table of Content
- 1 How to watch BT Sport in Canada with a VPN 2022
- 2 Why do we Need VPN to watch BT Sport in Canada?
- 3 A Quick Guide – 3 Best VPNs for watching BT Sport in Canada
- 4 3 Best VPNs to stream BT Sport in Canada? [Detailed Analysis]
- 5 Can I use Free VPN to watch BT Sport in Canada?
- 6 How to Subscribe to BT Sport in Canada [4 Easy Step]
- 7 Cost & packages to Watch BT Sport in Canada?
- 8 Unblock BT Sport in Canada Using a Smart DNS Proxy
- 9 Why Is BT Sport Not Working With VPN? Try these fixes
- 10 What Devices are Compatible with BT Sport in Canada
- 11 Worth watching content on BT Sport in Canada in 2022
- 12 Channel list to Unblock on BT Sport in Canada
- 13 How to Watch English Premier League on BT Sport in 2022
- 14 Other countries to access BT Sport in Canada with VPN?
- 15 FAQs: BT Sport in Canada
- 15.1 Can I watch BT Sport in Canada?
- 15.2 Can you watch BT Sport in Canada for free?
- 15.3 How to watch BT Sport on Sky TV?
- 15.4 Can you get BT Sport in Canada remotely?
- 15.5 Is BT Sport available in Canada?
- 15.6 Can I get BT Sport on Amazon Prime?
- 15.7 Does the BT Sport app work in Canada?
- 15.8 Is it legal to unblock BT Sport in Canada with a VPN?
- 15.9 What is the best way to watch BT Sport live streaming on TV?
- 15.10 How can I get a BT Sport Day Pass?
- 16 Conclusion
Can I Get BT Sport in Canada? Yes, you can get BT Sport in Canada, but you need a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN to access BT Sport in Canada.
How to watch BT Sport in Canada with a VPN 2022
3 Simple Steps
Here are the 3 easy and quick steps to access BT Sport in Canada:
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN, sign up, and log in with your credentials.
- Connect to the UK server from the list of servers.
- Visit BT Sport’s official website and enjoy streaming
ExpressVPN – 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
Why do we Need VPN to watch BT Sport in Canada?
You cannot access BT Sport in Canada because it is geo-restricted outside the UK, and only a VPN can help you to access it.
Without a VPN, when you try to access it, BT sport’s official site will show you the following error:
This content isn’t available in your area.
But don’t worry. A VPN service will work as a life saver for you because it can bypass the restriction policies of any streaming site, which means you can access BT Sport with a VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
A Quick Guide – 3 Best VPNs for watching BT Sport in Canada
You need to check this quick guide to get the information about the 3 top VPNs:
Here is the quickest overview of 3 best VPNs that you can subscribe to:
- ExpressVPN: With over 3000 fastest servers, ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch BT Sport in Canada. It has 4 highly optimized servers in the UK, such as Docklands, East London, London, and Wembley, with user-friendly apps and high-end encryption. ExpressVPN offers $6.67/month for its Yearly Package with 3 months of free usage.
- Surfshark: Here is your wallet-friendly option right in front of you! Surfshark 3 highly optimized servers in the UK, and unlimited simultaneous connections. It is available for $2.49/month for its 2-year Package. it allows you to connect unlimited devices, 24/7 customer support, Smart DNS, and a 30-days money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: Look no further for reliability and get your device connected with NordVPN. What we love about NordVPN is that it comes with 5200+ servers with more than 440+ servers in the UK. 6 simultaneous connections, non-stop customer support, smart DNS, and that’s all under an instant 30 days money-back offer.
3 Best VPNs to stream BT Sport in Canada? [Detailed Analysis]
Not all VPN services are capable enough to bypass the restrictions, so here we have come up with some of the best VPN options that you can select to access BT Sport in Canada.
Can I use Free VPN to watch BT Sport in Canada?
No, free VPNs are not capable enough to provide an encrypted connection to their subscribers because of their poor services.
They have an extremely annoying internet issue, which means it will slow down your internet connection and continuously show you buffering.
Your data is not safe with them; Free VPN services will keep an eye on your online activities, and in some cases, they leak out the data of their subscribers.
So, dont get fooled just because they are claiming free services; You can buy a reliable VPN service with discounted packages; we recommend ExpressVPN.
How to Subscribe to BT Sport in Canada [4 Easy Step]
This subscription-based sports streaming service is only available in the United Kingdom and requires a UK credit card. If you don’t have one, you can ask a friend or family member in the UK to subscribe for you.
Here’s how you can subscribe to BT Sport with a UK credit card:
- Click “Buy Monthly Pass” from BT Sport’s official website.
- Enter your password and email address.
- Add your payment information as well as a UK postal code.
- There you go! You successfully signed up for BT Sport in Canada.
Cost & packages to Watch BT Sport in Canada?
There are three BT Sport subscriptions you can avail of; They are as below:
Customers of EE can request a budget-friendly plan. For example, simply send an SMS with the word “SPORT” to 150 from within the EE network to get a free three months of BT Sport.
If you do not cancel your subscription within the time frame specified by BT Sport, your subscription will automatically renew at £10 (15.60 Canadian Dollars) per month.
The monthly service fee for BT broadband subscribers is £15 (23.40 Canadian Dollars) per month.
Otherwise, the full £25 (39.01 Canadian Dollar) monthly price will be applied. There are no long-term commitments, but there is no free trial period.
Unblock BT Sport in Canada Using a Smart DNS Proxy
If you find it hard to use a VPN to unblock BT Sport in Canada you can also try another way, that is Smart DNS Proxy.
After picking a DNS service, you can now avail yourself of the free trial. Once that is done, you can set up your internet connection to work with your DNS.
Next, Register your IP in our database, and you’re ready.
Similarly, you can set up your home router to allow all devices connected to your network to access geo-limited channels with Smart DNS Proxy.
Why Is BT Sport Not Working With VPN? Try these fixes
There are a few reasons your VPN might not work with BT Sport its tracking system is so strong that it sometimes detects your VPN and blocks it. To avoid this hassle, you should subscribe to a premium VPN. But that too has some minor issues:
Use a Different UK-Based VPN Server
Most likely, your VPN has a variety of servers in the UK. However, most users often use their VPN’s interface to connect to the first server they see. As a result, the first few servers you see could be overloaded, affecting performance.
That’s why you should try connecting to a different server.
Use a Different VPN Protocol
By default, VPNs often use an extremely secure VPN protocol. They’ll send your data the fastest way possible because protecting your privacy is their top priority. Picking a different VPN protocol is always good, especially when streaming.
Your device may hold cache data from BT Sport’s website or app if you have previously accessed BT Sport in Canada Therefore, even if you use a VPN, the cached data on BT Sport’s website or app will always indicate your real location. But there is a solution: clear the caches and cookies on your device.
Contact Your VPN Provider
If nothing else works, you must use your VPN service. You should contact its customer service agents through live chat and email.
What Devices are Compatible with BT Sport in Canada
Following are the compatible devices to watch BT Sport in Canada:
BT Sport For Android Users
1. Subscribe to a VPN (ExpressVPN – our top choice).
2. Connect to the UK server (preferably Docklands).
3. Log in to your newly created Google account.
4. Search for the BT Sport app in the Playstore.
5. Download it and sign up to access BT sport on your android device.
BT Sport For iOS Users
1. Change your Apple ID region to the UK in Settings > Network.
2. Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
3. Connect to a server in the UK.
4. Search for BT Sport in the Apple App Store.
5. Install the app and log in to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
BT Sport For Roku Users
1. Subscribe to ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
2. Then connect it with the server in the UK.
3. Now connect your Roku stick through the HDMI port to your smart TV.
4. Turn on your device and select BT Sport from the Roku home screen.
BT Sport For PS3/PS4 Users
1. Subscribe to a premium VPN; ExpressVPN is our top choice.
2. Then, you should connect to a UK server.
3. Go to the TV/Video Services category first.
4. Then, check for “BT Sport” in the list of options available.
5. Click “Get.”
6. Then, include BT Sport in your list of “My Channels.”
BT Sport For Xbox Users
1. Subscribe to a reliable VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
2. Connect to the UK server.
3. Choose “My games & apps” from the Xbox menu.
4. Next, look for “BT Sport” in the “Xbox Store.”
5. I’m done now! Select “Install” from the menu.
6. Then, include BT Sport in your list of “My Channels.”
BT Sport For Kodi Users
1. Install a BT Sport compatible VPN on your device. ExpressVPN comes highly recommended.
2. Connect your VPN to your Kodi device.
3. Put the USB stick into your Kodi device after downloading the VPN application on your computer.
4. Navigate to Settings, System Settings, and Add-ons on your Kodi device.
5. Turn on Unknown Sources immediately.
6. On your Kodi device, install the VPN app. After that, connect to a UK server.
7. By turning on your TV, access Kodi’s home screen.
Finally, set up Kodi with the BT Sport add-on to begin watching.
BT Sport For Firestick Users
1. Start your Firestick.
2. Download ExpressVPN, connect to the UK server, and switch to untrusted sources.
3. BT Sport is entered, then enter is pressed.
4. The search results will show the “BT Sport app for Fire TV Stick.”
5. If you click “Get,” the app will be downloaded.
6. Open the BT Sport app after installation.
7. Open BT Sport and log in using your credentials.
8. BT Sport is now available on Firestick in Canada.
BT Sport For Apple TV Users
Select a VPN provider that supports Smart DNS. ExpressVPN comes highly recommended.
1. Go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu, choose the network from the bottom of the page, and then locate your Smart DNS addresses.
2. Then, press the Wi-Fi to select your network.
3. Next, select Manual Configuration under DNS Configuration.
4. You can connect your Apple TV to a UK server by entering your DNS address and restarting it.
5. Install the BT Sport app on your Apple TV after downloading it.
BT Sport For Smart TV Users
1. Install a top-notch VPN after downloading it. ExpressVPN comes highly recommended.
2. Connect to a server in the UK.
3. Enter the admin section of your Wi-Fi router.
4. Connect it to your VPN system.
5. Create a free account with the BT Sport app on your smart TV to binge-watch your favorite content.
BT Sport For PC Users
1. Install and download a high-quality VPN on your computer. ExpressVPN comes highly recommended.
2. Connect to a server in the UK.
3. Visit the BT Sport website, create an account, and log in.
4. Before logging in, clear your cookies and cache if you still have difficulties viewing BT Sport.
Worth watching content on BT Sport in Canada in 2022
There is so much content available on BT Sport that you can watch in Canada:
Best Sports to Stream on BT Sport in Canada
- Premier League. 42 live premier league matches per season (available on our enhanced player)
- Rugby. Gallagher Premiership.
- Women’s Tennis Association. Live coverage from 50 tournaments a year.
- Motor Sports. World Rally Championships.
- Cricket Australia.
- American Sports.
- Fight Night.
- Saturday Morning Savage
- Europa Conference League
- The National League
Channel list to Unblock on BT Sport in Canada
Four channels are now included in the BT Sport Pack:
- BT Sport 1
- BT Sport 2
- BT Sport 3
- BT Sport ESPN
How to Watch English Premier League on BT Sport in 2022
BT TV is the only channel where you can watch all the televised games from the English Premier League with their ‘Big Sport’ package. It also includes 52 Exclusive BT Sport games.
Watch the Ashes on BT Sport in Canada
All the Ashes highlights are available on BT Sport. You can watch them by visiting btsport.com and the BT Sport app.
Other countries to access BT Sport in Canada with VPN?
BT Sport is only accessible in the United Kingdom, but if you want to access it in other countries, so you need a VPN, then it will be accessible in all of these countries:
- BT Sport in Australia
- BT Sport in USA
FAQs: BT Sport in Canada
Can I watch BT Sport in Canada?
Yes, you can watch BT Sport in Canada by subscribing to a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN, then enjoy BT Sport streaming in Canada.
Can you watch BT Sport in Canada for free?
Yes, you can watch BT Sport in Canada for free If you are a BT broadband customer, you can enjoy BT Sport free, but you must first pay for the VPN services in Canada.
How to watch BT Sport on Sky TV?
Sky Network now offers the streaming of BT Sport, but if you live outside the UK, you first need to connect with a VPN to enjoy BT Sport on Sky TV.
Can you get BT Sport in Canada remotely?
No, you cannot get BT Sport in Canada remotely, so you need a trusted VPN to access BT Sport in Canada because it is not available outside the UK.
Is BT Sport available in Canada?
No, BT Sport is only available in the UK, but you can get BT Sport in Canada just by using a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Can I get BT Sport on Amazon Prime?
Yes, all its subscribers can sign up for Amazon prime video by continuing their contracts. Also, they can avail of free access to its content, including sports, for six months for BT TV through the Prime video.
Does the BT Sport app work in Canada?
No, BT Sport doesn’t work in Canada; you need to connect to a VPN to access the BT Sport app in Canada because it is unavailable everywhere.
Is it legal to unblock BT Sport in Canada with a VPN?
Yes, you can legally access BT Sport in Canada with a VPN, but make sure to use a trusted VPN.
What is the best way to watch BT Sport live streaming on TV?
To stream BT Sport live, you can download its application on your device or connect your tablet or phone with your TV.
How can I get a BT Sport Day Pass?
You can get a monthly pass to BT Sport for just £25 because they don’t offer one day pass, then you can stream BT Sport content on your device.
If you are a sports fanatic and want to watch BT Sport, unfortunately, it is geo-restricted outside the UK.
But after reading this whole article, you will have a complete idea about how to watch BT Sport in Canada with the help of a reliable VPN, and for that, we would like to recommend ExpressVPN.