Table of Content
- 1 How to Watch CBS All Access in Canada
- 2 Quick Overview – Top 3 VPNs to Watch CBS All Access in Canada
- 3 Why do you need a VPN to Stream CBS All Access in Canada?
- 4 What is CBS All Access? And why it is Geo-Restricted in Canada
- 5 Why is CBS All Access not available in Canada?
- 6 3 best VPNs for Unblocking CBS All Access in Canada
- 7 How to choose the Best CBS All Access VPN?
- 8 Can I Use a Free VPN to Unblock CBS All Access in Canada?
- 9 How to Sing Up to CBS All Access in Canada?
- 10 How Much Does CBS All Access Cost in Canada?
- 11 How to Download CBS App on Mobile Devices
- 12 Why is CBS All Access not working with a VPN?
- 13 What to Watch on CBS All Access in Canada?
- 14 What countries is CBS All Access available in?
- 15 FAQs on CBS All Access in Canada
- 15.1 Is there a difference between CBS Reality and CBS All Access?
- 15.2 Can I watch CBS Live in Canada with a VPN?
- 15.3 Does CBS All Access come free with Amazon Prime?
- 15.4 CBS All Access block VPNs?
- 15.5 Is it possible to subscribe to CBS All Access in Canada?
- 15.6 Can Canadians get CBS All Access?
- 15.7 What is the difference between CBS All Access and CBS All Access Plus?
- 15.8 Why did CBS all access become Paramount+?
- 15.9 Is Paramount Plus and CBS content the same?
- 15.10 Can I watch CBS All Access on my Amazon Prime account?
- 16 Wrapping it Up!
Can I get CBS All Access in Canada? Yes, you can get CBS All Access in Canada, however, its will need premium quality VPN to bypass geo-restrictions.
If you want to unblock restrictions on its American library, you will need a premium quality VPN subscription to help you access the versatile Content available in its American library.
If you don’t know how to watch CBS all access in Canada, then our 3 simple steps guide is here to help you out.
So, without further delay, let’s dive straight into it!
Quick Overview – Top 3 VPNs to Watch CBS All Access in Canada
- ExpressVPN: With over 3000+ fast-paced servers and 20+ highly optimized server locations in USA, ExpressVPN is the best option to access American CBS in Canada. With a 49% discount, it offers $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of free usage, a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee, and high-end encryption.
- Surfshark: is the best VPN available. It offers 3200+ global servers and 20+ highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited device connections. Its prices are $12.95, but with an 82% discount, they offer $2.30/month for its 2-year package network to watch CBS All Access in Canada.
- NordVPN: Is the most authentic, with 5,000+ servers in 80+ locations across 55+ countries and 1970+ highly optimized servers in USA. With 6 devices connected simultaneously, it comes with a 2-year subscription that is $3.71 a month subscription and a 2-year plan with a discount of 58% + 3 months free and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Why do you need a VPN to Stream CBS All Access in Canada?
Why do you need a VPN for CBS All Access Canada? First, you must be wondering why there is a need for a VPN when CBS all access has its streaming services available in Canada.
Well, American Content is geo-restricted, which means that you can not have access to all of its top-rated Content due to some copyright claims. Having VPN can help you unblock restrictions on its American Content.
But CBS has its robust IP tracking system that blocks IPs from restricted sites. To avoid such a ban, we recommend using a Premium quality VPN connection just like the ExpressVPN.
What is CBS All Access? And why it is Geo-Restricted in Canada
CBS All Access, currently known as Paramount+, is an American on-demand streaming platform owned by Paramount global.
It comes with some original and library content from the joint venture of CBS Entertainment Group and Paramount Media Networks.
CBS is geo-restricted Outside US; however, it has launched its streaming services in Canada & Australia, yet you cannot access the American Content without using a VPN.
If you want to access its American Content, connect you with a US server, access its streaming site to direct you towards its American library in Canada.
Why is CBS All Access not available in Canada?
Is CBS all access available in Canada? Yes, it is available in Canada, but you can not access its American Content outside the US.
If you are a huge fan of American Content but live in Canada, stop worrying here! With CBS, you can access all of your favorite top-rated Content for your weekend binge-watch.
In that case, we recommend you to be content with ExpressVPN!
3 best VPNs for Unblocking CBS All Access in Canada
There are thousands of VPN brands out in the market, but very few of them offer high-quality services to cater to the unblocking needs of streamers.
If you are a newbie with little knowledge of VPNs, you don’t have to worry about it.
After passing through precise testing, we have come up with 3 best VPNs that will surely work from anywhere on any device.
So, let’s have a quick comparison right below.
How to choose the Best CBS All Access VPN?
Looking for the best VPN to access American Content on CBS All Access? Here we will help you comprehend the criteria on which one should pour money into a service.
Before investing your hard-earned money into CBS, make sure to check out that your dedicated VPN service falls under these criteria:
- Your premium VPN service provider should have optimized servers in the US so that you can connect your device with its dedicated US server.
- Moreover, it should have 24/7 customer support so that you can ask for help at any time if got stuck somewhere between the connection.
- Your preferred VPN service should be able to unblock almost every other streaming platform like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, HBO Max, & many more.
- In addition to this, A VPN should have a 30-days money-back guarantee so that you always have risk free investment.
Can I Use a Free VPN to Unblock CBS All Access in Canada?
No, using a free VPN is not a reliable source to unblock CBS All Access in Canada!
This is because it won’t let you unblock the streaming site permanently; moreover, it is now evident that these sites sell your data to advertisers.
Due to their low-grade encryption, you can not expect to have a data security feature while using a Free VPN.
How to Sing Up to CBS All Access in Canada?
If you want to sign up for a CBS All Access in Canada, you will have to follow these steps to complete your sign-up process.
- First of all, visit the official site of CBS all access.
- Download the CBS App & set it up on your device.
- Sign Up with the required credentials.
- Now connect your device with a VPN.
- Connect with any of its US servers.
- Now access the CBS app, which will direct to its US library.
- Enjoy streaming your favorite US content from Canada.
How Much Does CBS All Access Cost in Canada?
Do you want to know how much CBS All Access costs in Canada? CBS comes with two payment plans; one is ad-supported, whereas the other is the ad-free plan.
Below we have mentioned them all for you.
- Limited Commercials: $5.99/month [7.58CAD/month]
- Commercial Free: $9.99/month [12.64CAD/month]
- Limited Commercials $59.99/year [7.58CAD/Year]
- Commercial Free: $99.99/year [7.58CAD/Year]
How to Download CBS App on Mobile Devices
Do you want to download CBS All Access on your mobile, Android, or other Ios devices, then scroll down and find our step-by-step instructions below.
For Android Users
1. Open the ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
2. Connect to a server in the United States.
3. Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
4. Search for the CBS app in the Play Store.
5. Install it and sign up for a free account.
6. Congratulations, CBS is now available on your Android device.
For iOS Users
1. Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
2. Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
3. Connect to a server in the United States.
4. Search for CBS in the Apple App Store.
5. Install the App and login into your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
For Roku Users
1. Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
2. Connect to US server.
3. Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
4. Turn on your device and select CBS on the Roku home screen, and you are good to go.
For PlayStation Users
1. Set up your console.
2. Download ExpressVPN.
3. Log in to connect with the US server.
4. Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
5. From the list of alternatives, look for “CBS .”
6. Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
7. CBS has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
For Xbox Users
1. Set up and open your Xbox.
2. Download ExpressVPN.
3. Log in to connect with the US Server.
4. Go to My games and apps > Xbox Store.
5. Do a quick search for CBS All Access.
6. Download the application.
7. You are all set to play your favorites.
For Kodi Users
1. Install a VPN that is compatible with CBS.
2. Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
3. Install VPN setup on your computer.
4. Save it to a USB stick, and plug it into your Kodi device.
5. At Kodi, go to Settings, System Settings, and Add-ons.
6. Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
7. Install the VPN app on your Kodi device.
8. Now, Connect to a server in the US.
9. Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
10. Lastly, install the CBS add-on on Kodi to start watching.
For Firestick Users
1. Startup your FireStick and go to Search.
2. Switch to unknown sources & download ExpressVPN, then connect to US server.
3. Enter the word ‘CBS‘ and press enter.
4. The ‘CBS app for Fire TV Stick‘ will appear in the search results.
5. Hit the ‘Get‘ button to download it.
6. After the CBS app has been installed, open it.
7. Open the CBS app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
8. Now you can start watching CBS on Firestick in Canada.
For Apple TV Users
1. Subscribe to a VPN service that offers Smart DNS. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
2. Find your Smart DNS addresses, go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu, and select Network at the bottom of the page.
3. Press the Wi-Fi button & choose its Network.
4. Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
5. Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
6. Download and install the CBS app to watch non-stop content on Apple TV.
For Smart TV Users
1. Download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
2. Connect to a US-based server.
3. Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
4. Connect it to your VPN network.
5. Download the CBS app on your smart TV, and create a free account to start watching.
For PC Users
1. Download and set up a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
2. Connect to a US-based server.
3. Go to the CBS website and sign up for an account or log in.
4. Start watching your favorite shows on CBS.
Why is CBS All Access not working with a VPN?
If CBS all access is not working with a VPN, you can follow these steps to resolve the issue.
First of all, remove all of your cache memory and browsing history.
Secondly, connect to another server as the CBS sometimes blocks servers they identify. If the issue is still there, you can opt for another VPN subscription.
What to Watch on CBS All Access in Canada?
You can watch the following shows and movies on CBS all access in Canada!
Best TV Shows
- Good Sam
- The Amazing Race
- The Equalizer
- Bob Hearts Abishola
- Young Sheldon
- NCIS (2003)
- Criminal Minds (2005–2020)
- The Big Bang Theory (2007–2019)
- Young Sheldon (2017)
- Star Trek: Discovery (2017)
- The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
- How I Met Your Mother (2005–2014)
- NCIS: Los Angeles (2009)
What countries is CBS All Access available in?
CBS all access is available in the USA, Canada, and Australia; however, its American streaming services are geo-restricted; hence for this, you will need a premium quality VPN subscription to unblock the huge American Content on CBS.
FAQs on CBS All Access in Canada
Is there a difference between CBS Reality and CBS All Access?
No, there is no difference between CBS reality and CBS All Access; rather, CBS is rebranded with a new name, Paramount Plus.
Can I watch CBS Live in Canada with a VPN?
You can watch CBS live in Canada using a premium quality VPN connection.
Does CBS All Access come free with Amazon Prime?
CBS all access streaming services are available to Amazon Prime subscribers on the amazon channel for $9.99/month.
CBS All Access block VPNs?
If your VPN is not up to the mark, having CBS can block you if you have an unauthentic VPN connection.
Is it possible to subscribe to CBS All Access in Canada?
Yes, you can subscribe to CBS All Access in Canada; however, you will need a premium VPN subscription to access its American Content.
Can Canadians get CBS All Access?
Yes, CBS is now available in Canada, but you can not access its streaming sites until you have a premium quality VPN subscription installed on your device.
What is the difference between CBS All Access and CBS All Access Plus?
Paramount+ is a massive media library of CBS All Access that delivers all the Content of CBS, from the ViacomCBS-owned productions and a growing library of paramount pictures studios.
Why did CBS all access become Paramount+?
Whether it is CBS All Access or Paramount pictures studio, both are the subsidiaries of ViacomCBS. They merged in 2021 and became a sole body known as paramount+; now, you can access about 30,000 shows and movies from MTV, Comedy Central, CBS, Nickelodeon, and Paramount Pictures.
Is Paramount Plus and CBS content the same?
No CBS is a traditional TV channel that works on your cable TV, whereas Paramount+ is an on-demand streaming platform where you can access all its Content.
Can I watch CBS All Access on my Amazon Prime account?
You can watch CBS All Access at its Amazon Prime Ad-On; however, you will still need a VPN to access its American streaming services.
Wrapping it Up!
To wrap it up! You can watch CBS All Access in Canada with a premium quality VPN connection. First of all, connect your device with a premium VPN and sign to your CBS app that will direct its content-rich US library if there is any confusion on how to watch CBS all access in Canada.