Table of Content
- 1 How to Watch CNBC in UK
- 2 Why Do You Need a VPN to Unblock CNBC in UK?
- 3 A Quick Overview of The Best VPNs to Watch CNBC in UK
- 4 A Detailed Overview of The Best VPNs to Watch CNBC in UK
- 5 How to Subscribe/ Sign up to CNBC in UK?
- 6 How much Does CNBC Costs in UK?
- 7 How to Find the Perfect VPN for CNBC in UK
- 8 Can I use a Free VPN to Unblock CNBC in UK?
- 9 Troubleshooting Tips If CNBC isn’t Working in the UK
- 10 Devices that are Compatible to watch CNBC in UK
- 11 Alternative Ways to Watch CNBC in UK?
- 12 What Content is Available on CNBC in UK?
- 13 Is CNBC Available in Your Country?
- 14 FAQs on CNBC in UK
- 14.1 Is CNBC available on Freeview?
- 14.2 Is CNBC owned by Sky?
- 14.3 Can I watch CNBC online?
- 14.4 Is CNBC available without cable?
- 14.5 Is CNBC the same as CNBC World?
- 14.6 Can you watch CNBC on Hulu?
- 14.7 Can I watch CNBC on Amazon Firestick?
- 14.8 Can you get CNBC with Sling TV?
- 14.9 How much does CNBC Pro cost?
- 14.10 What channel is CNBC on Sky?
- 15 Final Thoughts!
If you want to watch CNBC in UK. All you need is a premium VPN to access CNBC in UK, as it is geo-restricted outside the USA.
CNBC is an American TV Cable channel that is unavailable outside the USA. However, it offers amazing shows like Fast Money, Shark Tank, and Mad Money. CNBC will also broadcast live English Premier League matches for 2022-23.
Below is an easy 3 steps guide to help you access CNBC with a premium VPN.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Unblock CNBC in UK?
When you are in a country where you cannot access certain websites, a VPN will change your IP address and make it appear that you are in another country. For instance, if you try to access CNBC in UK the following screen will appear:
Because CNBC is a geo-restricted channel, so they don’t allow access outside the USA. However, with the help of a reliable VPN such as ExpressVPN, you can easily access CNBC in UK.
VPN stands for Virtual Private Network, and it replaces your IP address with one that isn’t restricted in the country where you want to access it.
You can now watch CNBC in UK because the IP tracking system at CNBC has been tricked into believing you are accessing from the USA.
With a VPN, you can watch all your favorite shows on CNBC, such as Deal or No Deal, Shark Tank, Morning Call, The Partner, Undercover Boss, CashPad, On the Money, and many others.
A Quick Overview of The Best VPNs to Watch CNBC in UK
We have come up with the easy and quick VPNs, don’t forget to check them:
ExpressVPN: This is the most robust and the fastest VPN for seamless streaming. Easily gain access to 3000+ servers from 94 countries, including 20+ location servers in the US. Its one-year plan also comes with a big discount where the price goes down to $6.67/month instead of $12.95/month. Also, you get 3 extra months free and a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Surfshark: It is the most cost-effective VPN. You can access 3200+ servers globally, including 20+ location servers in the US, without hassle. Furthermore, a special discount is present on its 2-year plan, which decreases the price from $12.95/month to $2.21/month. Additionally, you get 2 months free on the purchase and a 30-day money-back guarantee!
NordVPN: This is the safest and most secure VPN out there. You can easily access 5000+ global servers, including 1970+ location servers in the US. As for the subscription, you can get a 68% off on its 2–year plan. Or a 58% off on its 1-year plan for a short-term commitment. It will reduce the price to only $3.91 per month and $4.92 per month, respectively. Plus, you get a 30-day money-back guarantee!
A Detailed Overview of The Best VPNs to Watch CNBC in UK
In the list of those VPNs that work with CNBC, you can check all of their features and packages:
How to Subscribe/ Sign up to CNBC in UK?
You can subscribe or sign up for CNBC in the UK by following these steps:
- From the VPN application, connect to the US server.
- Visit CNBC’s official website.
- Now, Tap on “SIGN IN” at the top right corner.
- Enter your log-in credentials and enjoy streaming!
That’s it; Now you have subscribed to CNBC.
How much Does CNBC Costs in UK?
CNBC comes with a free subscription model. However, a CNBC Pro subscription requires you to enter your US-based billing information.
And CNBC pro subscription costs you $29.99 per month, and the Annual pro subscription costs $299.99 with a 7-day free trial.
How to Find the Perfect VPN for CNBC in UK
Though hundreds of VPN services are available, not every service will have the same set of features. And to find the absolute best VPN to access CNBC in UK, you have to look into several features. First, however, we look for the following important features to find the perfect VPN for CNBC in UK:
1. USA Servers
In order to unblock CNBC in UK, a VPN must offer servers in the USA (or virtual servers with the USA IP address).
2. Streaming Capabilities
A VPN must have strong streaming capabilities to stream CNBC in UK successfully. All VPNs on our list allow you to access a wide range of streaming services securely.
3. Unlimited Bandwidth
Some VPNs have data limitations or bandwidth limits that throttle or halt downloads over a certain threshold. However, we have selected only VPNs that offer unlimited bandwidth to allow you to stream CNBC as much as you want.
4. Logging Policy
A reliable VPN service must have a zero-logs policy, meaning it does not store or record any information about your online activities. IP addresses are also subject to the same rule. All the VPNs on our list have a zero log policy.
5. Privacy and Security
By using strong encryption, unauthorized parties cannot monitor VPN users’ activities. To ensure no sensitive or private information leaves your device, a VPN must include kill switches, DNS leak protection, and other necessary protection features.
Can I use a Free VPN to Unblock CNBC in UK?
Yes, you use a free VPN to watch CNBC in UK, but we do not recommend using them. Because their ability to unblock is limited, and they’re not secure.
On top of that, they do not guarantee DNS and IP leak protection and usually sell users’ private data to third parties. Moreover, they offer limited servers and bandwidth, which results in continuous buffering.
So finally, you should use a trustworthy VPN such as ExpressVPN, which unblocks CNBC instantly and is great for security features like 256-bit encryption and guarantees a no-log policy. So, subscribe to ExpressVPN and enjoy CNBC live streaming in the UK now!
Troubleshooting Tips If CNBC isn’t Working in the UK
If you’re facing trouble watching CNBC in UK while connected to the VPN, here are some troubleshooting tips to help you fix the problem:
- We recommend you clear your browser’s cache, cookies, and history at least once.
- If you have an Android or iOS phone, turn off location services.
- Switch to another VPN server.
- If the problem persists, get in touch with your VPN provider’s customer support team.
Devices that are Compatible to watch CNBC in UK
By using a VPN, you can unblock CNBC in UK. However, if you are wondering how to watch CNBC in UK on your device? Don’t worry! You can watch CNBC on your favorite device by following the steps below.
CNBC For Android Users
1. Download ExpressVPN and set up your account.
2. Install the VPN application & connect with a server in the US.
3. Download the CNBC app from the Play Store.
4. Log in with your credentials.
5. Now you can watch CNBC without limitations.
CNBC For iPhone/iPad Users
1. Set location to the US from the network settings.
2. Download ExpressVPN and log in.
3. Connect the device with a US-based server.
4. Download the CNBC app from the Apple store.
5. Login with the required credentials.
6. You can now start streaming.
CNBC For Roku Users
1. Install ExpressVPN and register your account.
2. Connect it with your Wi-Fi router.
3. Connect VPN to a US server.
4. Open Roku and set it up on your TV.
5. Click on CNBC and start streaming.
CNBC For PS3/PS4 Users
1. Download and Install a VPN service on your router.
2. Connect it with the server in the US.
3. Locate TV/Video Services on your PlayStation.
4. Now Search for CNBC.
5. You will see the “Get” option. Click on it.
6. Visit the channel page.
6. Hit on CNBC to start streaming.
CNBC For Xbox Users
1. Download the VPN App. We recommend ExpressVPN.
2. Connect it with a US-based server.
3. Locate the Xbox Store.
4. Search for CNBC.
5. Download the application.
6. Watch your favorite TV shows.
CNBC For Kodi Users
1. Download and set up VPN on your computer – We recommend ExpressVPN.
2. Use a USB to transfer the setup to the Kodi device.
3. Open the device. Go to Settings > System Settings.
4. Download the VPN and connect with a US server.
5. Go to add-ons and get CNBC.
6. Now CNBC is ready for streaming.
CNBC For Firestick Users
1. Launch your Firestick and head to Search.
2. Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN, then connect to US server.
3. Enter the word ‘CNBC’ and press enter.
4. The ‘CNBC app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
5. The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get ‘.
6. After the CNBC app has been installed, open it.
7. Open the CNBC app and log in with your credentials.
8. Now you can start watching CNBC on Firestick in UK.
CNBC For Apple TV Users
Apple TV does not support VPN software. You will need to install ExpressVPN MediaStreamer. Next, follow these steps:
1. First, head to the ExpressVPN DNS Setting page to register your US IP address.
2. Next, go to Setup Page > Settings Menu > Desired IP address.
3. Then to network > Configure DNS > Select Manual.
4. Type the IP address that you used before.
5. Finally, install the CNBC app to start watching your favorite shows.
CNBC For Smart TV Users
1. Install VPN – We Recommend ExpressVPN
2. Connect to a US server.
3. Connect the WI-FI with the VPN server.
4. Download the CNBC app to start streaming.
CNBC For PC Users
1. Download and install a premium VPN on your computer. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
2. Connect to a US-based server.
3. Go to the CNBC website, sign up for an account, or log in.
4. Delete your cookies in the face of any trouble while logging in.
CNBC For Mac OS Users
1. Subscribe to ExpressVPN.
2. Go to Apple menu > System Preferences > Network.
3. Click on the Action menu.
4. Choose Import Configurations > Select ExpressVPN > Import.
5. Open the web browser.
6. Search for the CNBC official website.
7. Log in using your credentials or create an account.
8. Binge-watch for hours.
Alternative Ways to Watch CNBC in UK?
You can also subscribe to alternative streaming services if you don’t want to register for a CNBC subscription. Here are some streaming services to consider.
You Can Watch CNBC in UK with FuboTV
- With a Fubo TV subscription, you can watch 100+ channels, including CNBC.
- Its subscription plans range from $33 to $64.99 per month.
- It also offers a 30-day free trial, so you can try and decide whether the service is worth your time or not.
- There are many countries where FuboTV is not accessible. Therefore, you will have to use a reliable VPN service like ExpressVPN to access it.
You Can Watch CNBC in UK on YouTube TV
- With a YouTube TV subscription, you can watch 85+ channels, including CNBC.
- You can stream these channels on PC, Mac, iOS, Android, PlayStation, Xbox, and many other devices.
- There are many countries where YouTube TV is not accessible. Therefore, you will have to use a reliable VPN service like ExpressVPN to access it.
- It also offers a 7-day free trial, so you can try and decide whether the service is worth your time or not.
You Can Watch CNBC in UK with Hulu Live TV
- With a Hulu Live TV subscription, you can watch 65+ channels, including CNBC.
- Other popular channels Hulu Live TV offers include ABC, SYFY, Adult Swin, etc.
- Hulu Live TV’s subscription costs $69.99 per month with a 7-days free trial.
- Hulu is exclusive to US residents. Therefore, you will have to use a reliable VPN service like ExpressVPN to access CNBC in UK.
What Content is Available on CNBC in UK?
Below is the list of some popular programs and shows on CNBC that are available on CNBC in UK.
- Morning Call
- Fast Money
- Mad Money
- Squawk Box
- Street Signs
- The Profit
- Flipping Out
- Power Lunch
- Kudlow & Cramer
- Closing Bell
- America Now
- The Money Wheel
- The Call
- Market Week
- Business Center
- The Kudlow Report
- On the Money
- Bull Session
- Inside Opinion
- The Money Club
- Billion Dollar Buyer
- Worldwide Exchange
- Squawk on the Street
- The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch
FAQs on CNBC in UK
Is CNBC available on Freeview?
CNBC and Bloomberg are subscription channels on Sky and cable, so they aren’t available on Freeview
Is CNBC owned by Sky?
NO, Sky does not own CNBC. According to its website, CNBC is an American business news channel owned by NBC Universal.
Can I watch CNBC online?
Yes, you can watch CNBC online, as CNBC broadcasts a live stream for free. To watch CNBC online, go to CNBC’s official website and look for the Live Stream option.
Is CNBC available without cable?
You can watch CNBC without cable on multiple streaming platforms. However, you will need to use a premium VPN if you live in the UK. Our top recommendation is EpxressVPN.
Is CNBC the same as CNBC World?
Yes, both are the same; there is no difference between CNBC and CNBC World. CNBC World is a 24-hour digital television network broadcasts live financial market information and programs worldwide.
Can you watch CNBC on Hulu?
Yes, with a Hulu Live TV subscription, you can watch CNBC on Hulu. It will cost you $69.99 per month with a 7-days free trial.
Can I watch CNBC on Amazon Firestick?
If you have a VPN, you can watch CNBC on Amazon Firestick. Also, make sure that your VPN is connected to a US server.
Can you get CNBC with Sling TV?
Yes, you can get CNBC with SlingTV. The Sling Blue package allows you to stream 45 channels, including CNBC.
How much does CNBC Pro cost?
CNBC Pro subscription costs you $29.99 per month, and the Annual pro subscription costs $299.99 with a 7-day free trial.
What channel is CNBC on Sky?
On Sky, CNBC is available on channel 505. For Freesat TV service, the channel number is 210.
So there you have it, that’s all the information you need to know about how to watch CNBC in UK? While several VPN providers could fit this job. But, we have selected the most reliable, efficient, and best VPN provider for you.
Besides bypassing geo-restrictions, VPNs also protect your online identity, privacy, and data from various threats. Therefore, choosing the most appropriate VPN for yourself has always been the key. For that reason, we strongly recommend ExpressVPN.
Is there anything else you need to know about watching CNBC in UK? Please feel free to ask in the comments section, and we’ll respond to you as soon as possible.