Table of Content
- 1 How to Watch Disney Plus in Philippines
- 2 3 Top-Rated VPNs For Disney Plus in Philippines September 2022
- 3 Why Do You Need A VPN to Access Disney Plus in Philippines?
- 4 Top VPNs to Watch Disney Plus in Philippines [Detailed Analysis – 2022]
- 5 Can I watch Disney plus in Philippines with a Free VPN Network?
- 6 How to Download Disney Plus in Philippines?
- 7 What to do if my Disney Plus is not Working in the Philippines?
- 8 Best Disney+ Movies and TV Shows to Watch in Philippines
- 9 Device Compatibility to Disney Plus in Philippines
- 10 How Much is Disney Plus in Philippines?
- 11 How Do I Pay for Disney Plus in Philippines?
- 12 FAQs on Disney Plus in Philippines
- 12.1 Will Disney+ be accessible in the Philippines?
- 12.2 Is it legal to use a VPN for watching Disney Plus in Philippines?
- 12.3 Is it worth investing money in connecting to premium VPN service providers?
- 12.4 How to watch Disney Plus in Philippines?
- 12.5 Can I watch Disney+ in Philippines with a free VPN?
- 12.6 Is DisneyLife’s subscription changed to Disney Plus?
- 12.7 Is Disney Channel available in the Philippines?
- 12.8 Is Disney+ available internationally?
- 12.9 What is the cheapest way to get Disney+?
- 12.10 When will Disney Plus be available in Philippines?
- 13 Wrapping Up
Is Disney Plus available in Philippines? No, Disney Plus is not available in Philippines. But with a help of premium VPN you can access Disney Plus in Philippines.
Using a premium VPN can bring all your favorite TV shows and movies on Disney Plus in Philippines like Cruella, Black Panther 2, Ice Age: Adventures of Buck Wild, Ms. Marvel, etc., to your home screens in HD!
Although Disney had plans to come to the Philippines, it has not officially announced any release date yet. So, until then, why should you suffer when this blog can be your prince charming for a Disney movie marathon in the Philippines? Let’s get on with it, shall we?
3 Top-Rated VPNs For Disney Plus in Philippines September 2022
You may find unlimited VPN brands while searching out in the market. When it comes to Disney Plus these can prove to be your best bet, tested, and recommended source to acquire non-stop streaming on Disney Plus in Philippines.
- ExpressVPN: is one of the fastest VPN service providers. Enjoy buffer-free streaming by accessing 3000+ global servers, including 20+ servers from the US. But the best part is that you can save up to 49% on its 1-year plan, which will cost you $6.71/per month only.
- Surfshark: is a budget-friendly option for Disney plus Philippines consumers. It allows access to 3200+ servers globally, including 20+ servers in the US. In addition, a massive 82% discount on its 2-year plan can decrease the price to just $2.30 a month.
- NordVPN: is the largest VPN network. Through its subscription, you can access 5000+ servers globally, including 1900+ servers from the US. Furthermore, with a huge 68% discount on its 2-year plan, the user will only have to pay $3.71 a month.
Why Do You Need A VPN to Access Disney Plus in Philippines?
Disney Plus also has a geo-restriction policy, like any other popular streaming platform.
You can’t watch Disney Plus outside the US. So, anyone who tries to access the Disney plus in Philippines will immediately be met with the following message on their screens,
“Sorry, Disney+ is not available in your region.”
The only way to bypass this geo-restriction policy is to incorporate a premium VPN into your system. It creates a fake US IP address and tricks the system into thinking you are a US resident.
Instead of being banned, you can then stream all your favorite Disney content.
As for popular demand, many users have suggested ExpressVPN due to its quality performance. But the choice is yours to make!
Top VPNs to Watch Disney Plus in Philippines [Detailed Analysis – 2022]
A simple search on the internet will bring hundreds of VPN service providers to the table. How would you know which one is the best?
Well, there are two choices; either believe the gossip and surrender to their claims of being number one, or check out these three tested, recommended, and the best VPNs out of the crowded lot found on the internet.
Can I watch Disney plus in Philippines with a Free VPN Network?
No, you cannot. Using a free VPN is like inviting a slow virus into your system.
Not only will you be blocked within a few tries, but the biggest regret will soon embrace you when your data becomes exposed.
From tracking the daily website activity to stealing all your private information, it can cause sustainable damage to a user’s privacy. Whatever you do in your own time on the internet is vulnerable via a free VPN.
Moreover, the streaming experience will be quite slow, considering the traffic on such routers. Therefore, it is safe to say that using a free VPN is not worth installing.
How to Download Disney Plus in Philippines?
You only need a few minutes to understand how to download Disney plus app Philippines. Whether you have an Android device or an iOS device, the following steps will be a reliable guide for an easy installation.
How to Install the Disney Plus App on Android Devices in Philippines
- Subscribe to any desired VPN service. (ExpressVPN is top-ranked).
- Download its application from the Playstore and set up your account.
- After logging in, connect the VPN to any US server available.
- Install the Disney Plus application and create an account with a US zip code.
- Stream any show you want with the Disney plus Philippines subscription.
How to Install Disney Plus App on iOS Devices in Philippines
- Install ExpressVPN and subscribe to the desired pricing plan.
- Sign in with your new account.
- Connect to any US server.
- Change your region to the United States from the device settings.
- Download the Disney Plus app from the Apple Store.
- Create an account or log in with your credentials.
- Start streaming with your disney+ subscription Philippines.
What to do if my Disney Plus is not Working in the Philippines?
It is no use to know how to download Disney plus in Philippines using an iOS device if the app is not working.
Well, with technology, you may encounter some ups and downs. However, there is always a reason for the bug to be present, and here are some fixes to mitigate them.
- Check your internet connection and speed. There may be traffic on your router causing an error, in which case you can switch to cellular data. If your internet speed is slow, switch to a better upgrade.
- Restart the application. Log out and then open the app back again to log in. It might push-start the streaming platform.
- Clear your browser cache. Cookies can fill up your website data, causing an interruption in your site browsing.
- Check the Disney Plus website for updates. Because of a down server, a technical error might pop up.
Best Disney+ Movies and TV Shows to Watch in Philippines
What is the best thing about Disney Plus? As the media library of Disney Plus is quite diverse, it was hard to narrow down the list if you asked us. But we fetched some popular recommendations to kickstart your weekend.
Best TV Shows
- The Mysterious Benedict Society
- Doogie Kamealoha, MD
- The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers
- The Short Circuit
- The Simpsons
- Gravity Falls
- Wanda Vision
- The Jungle Book
- Raya and the Last Dragon
- Queen of Katwe
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- The Greatest Showman
- Mary Poppins Return
Device Compatibility to Disney Plus in Philippines
For Smart TV Users
1. Download ExpressVPN.
2. Login and connect with a US server.
3. Install the Disney Plus app to stream your favorite US content.
For Computers/PC/Laptop Users
1. Subscribe and download ExpressVPN.
2. Connect to a US server.
3.Go to your browser and do a quick search for Disney Plus.
4. Login or create your account.
5. Binge-watch with your Disney plus subscription Philippines.
For Android Phone/Tablet Users
1. Subscribe to ExpressVPN and set up your account.
2. Log in to connect with a US server.
3. Download the Disney Plus app from Play Store.
4. Create a new account and pick your region as the US.
5. Start streaming right away.
For iOS iPhone/iPad Users
1. Install the ExpressVPN app and log in with your credentials.
2. Connect to any US server.
3. Now download the Disney Plus app from the Apple store.
4. Create a new account and choose the US as the region.
5. Log in to watch Disney Plus.
For Firestick Users
1. Set up your Firestick device.
2. Go to “Unknown Sources.”
3. Download and subscribe to ExpressVPN.
4. Search for Disney Plus and click on the “Get” option.
5. Start streaming right away.
For Gaming Console Users
1. Open your console.
2. Download ExpressVPN and connect with the US server.
3. Find TV/Video Services on the device.
4. Search for Disney Plus.
5. Click on “Get.”
6. Download Disney Plus.
7. It will be added to your channels list.
8. You can stream it any time you like!
Disney Plus For Kodi
1. Open Kodi on your device.
2. Go to Settings by clicking on the “gear” icon in the top-left corner.
3. Go to File Manager and double-click on Add source.
4. Click on <None> and enter this URL: https://k.slyguy.xyz/.
5. Enter a name like “SlyGuy” for this file, then click on OK to confirm.
6. Now, return to Settings, and go to Add-ons.
7. Click on Install from zip file and select the zip file you have downloaded. Wait for the installation to finish.
8. Return to Add-ons page, now click on Install from repository.
9. Navigate to SlyGuy Repository > Video add-ons. Select Disney+ from the list, then click on Install.
10. From Kodi’s home screen, go to Add-ons and launch Disney+. Make sure that you are connected to VPN before doing it.
11. Log in using your Disney+ username and password.
You can now stream Disney+ on Kodi!
How Much is Disney Plus in Philippines?
The Disney plus Philippines price is not that high if you choose right. The following two plans can be found on their website,
- Monthly Subscription at $8.
- Yearly Subscription at $80.
We recommend picking the yearly plan because you can get a 13% discount upon its subscription.
How Do I Pay for Disney Plus in Philippines?
Since Disney Plus is not available worldwide, it does not accept payments from regions where it is inaccessible. But there is an easy alternative, using a gift card to pay the subscription price. You can find a guide below;
How to Pay for Disney Plus in Philippines on iOS?
- Sign out of your current Apple ID.
- Create a new ID, and don’t forget to keep the region as the US.
- Next, buy an Apple Store gift card from Amazon.
- Redeem the gift card through your new Apple ID.
- Subscribe to a premium VPN and install its application.
- Log in to connect with a US server.
- Download the Disney Plus app and create an account using the new Apple ID.
- Start streaming right away!
How to Pay for Disney Plus in Philippines on Android?
- Create a new Google Account and pick the country like the US.
- Buy a Play Store gift card from an online retailer.
- Redeem your gift card code that you will receive via email.
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN and download its application.
- Log in to connect to any US server.
- Install the Disney Plus application with the new Google account.
- You can now stream without any hassle.
FAQs on Disney Plus in Philippines
Will Disney+ be accessible in the Philippines?
Disney did leave us hanging by saying it is soon released in the Philippines, but they have not announced an official date yet.
Is it legal to use a VPN for watching Disney Plus in Philippines?
Yes, it is completely legal to download and stream Disney Plus in Philippines. In addition, you can stream all your favorite shows through a VPN.
It depends upon your interest in the respective streaming platform, which in this case, is the Disney Plus library. If you are a frequent user, there is no better option than paying the Disney plus subscription price in the Philippines. In contrast, an occasional subscription will not be worth your money.
How to watch Disney Plus in Philippines?
Using ExpressVPN, you can install the Disney Plus app to start streaming it in the Philippines.
Can I watch Disney+ in Philippines with a free VPN?
No, you cannot. It is a direct threat to you and your device. Moreover, Disney Plus will block you after a few attempts.
Is DisneyLife’s subscription changed to Disney Plus?
Disney Life is not accessible to customers since its end in 2020 and is now called Disney Plus. However, you can subscribe to its plan from its website.
Is Disney Channel available in the Philippines?
Yes, the Disney Channel is available on the home screens of Filipinos. As for the online streaming platform Disney Plus, you will need the help of ExpressVPN.
Is Disney+ available internationally?
It is only available in a few countries, but the company plans to extend worldwide slowly.
What is the cheapest way to get Disney+?
By getting its yearly subscription. You will only have to pay the price of 10 months instead of the 12-month rate.
When will Disney Plus be available in Philippines?
Disney has not announced any release date yet. So until Disney+ in Philippines becomes possible, you will need ExpressVPN to do the job.
While concluding this article, we try our best to provide you all the relevant information about how to watch Disney Plus in Philippines.
ExpressVPN is the only reliable VPN that can bypass the Disney Plus restrictions and allow you to watch all the latest content of Disney Plus in Philippines.