Table of Content
- 1 How to Watch Foxtel Go in UK
- 2 3 Best VPNs to Unblock Foxtel Go in UK [Quick Overview]
- 3 Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Foxtel Go in UK?
- 4 3 Best VPNs to Unblock Foxtel in UK
- 5 Will a free VPN help me watch Foxtel Go in UK?
- 6 Why is Foxtel Go Blocked in the UK?
- 7 What’s The Difference Between Foxtel Now and Foxtel Go?
- 8 How to subscribe to Foxtel Go in UK? Easy Steps
- 9 How Much does Foxtel Go Cost in UK?
- 10 What Devices Support Foxtel Go?
- 11 Foxtel Go in UK is not working (Quick Fixes)
- 12 What to stream on Foxtel Go in UK?
- 13 Foxtel Go in UK Channel List
- 14 In Which Others Countries Does Foxtel Go Stream in UK?
- 15 FAQs on Foxtel Go in UK
- 16 Conclusion
Can you get Foxtel Go in UK? No, unfortunately not, it is only accessible to the residents of Australia but you can unblock the restrictions by just getting a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
3 Best VPNs to Unblock Foxtel Go in UK [Quick Overview]
We have come up with the easy and quick VPNs, don’t forget to check them:
ExpressVPN: This is the most robust and the fastest VPN for seamless streaming. Easily gain access to 3000+ servers from 94 countries, including 6 highly optimized servers in UK. Its one-year plan also comes with a big discount where the price goes down to $6.67/month instead of $12.95/month. Also, you get 3 extra months free and a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Surfshark: It is the most cost-effective VPN. You can access 3200+ servers globally, including 5 highly optimized servers in UK. Additionally, there is a special discounted price on the 2-year plan, reducing it from $12.95/month to $2.21/month. Also, you get 2 months free on the purchase and 30-day money-back guarantee!
NordVPN: This is the safest and most secure VPN out there. You can easily access 5000+ global servers, including more than 242 servers in UK. As for the subscription, you can get a 68% off on its 2–year plan. Or a 58% off on its 1-year plan for a short-term commitment. Prices will be reduced to $3.91 per month and $4.92 per month, accordingly. Plus, you will receive a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Foxtel Go in UK?
One of the main reasons why you might need a VPN for Foxtel Go is due to geo-restriction. The service is only available in Australia, which means that if you’re trying to access it from outside of the country, you’ll be blocked. Another reason you might need a VPN for Foxtel Go is privacy concerns. When you connect to the internet without a VPN, your data is exposed to your ISP and any other third party who might be snooping on your connection.
You will see this error message whenever to try to access Foxtel Go in UK without a VPN:
Sorry for the inconvenience. Access to My Account is not currently available outside Australia.
If you’re looking to watch Foxtel Go in UK, then a VPN is the best way to do it. It can help get around this error by changing your IP address to appear as if you’re located in Australia, tricking Foxtel Go into thinking you’re a local user. This allows you to bypass the geo-restriction and access the full range of content that’s available on the service.
3 Best VPNs to Unblock Foxtel in UK
In the list of those VPNs that work with Foxtel, you can check all of their features and packages:
Will a free VPN help me watch Foxtel Go in UK?
Yes, you may be able to get a free VPN service that will allow you to access Foxtel Go in UK, but it is important to remember that not all VPN services are created equal.
Free VPNs may not offer the same level of security and privacy as paid VPNs, and they may also have slower speeds and less reliable connections. Additionally, your real IP address can be blocked as it can be tracked easily. And who would want to risk their data to them? There are no security protocols while using a free VPN.
For these reasons, we recommend using a paid VPN service if you want to get the most out of your Foxtel Go experience in the UK. And we suggest ExpressVPN.
Why is Foxtel Go Blocked in the UK?
Here are some easy steps to get a subscription to Foxtel Go in UK.
Foxtel Go is blocked in the UK because it geo-restricts its content in UK. This means that if you try to access Foxtel Go from the UK, you will be greeted with a message saying that the service is not available in your country.
The good news is that there is a way to bypass these geo-restrictions and watch Foxtel Go in UK. All you need to do is use a VPN. A VPN will allow you to connect to an UK server, which will give you an Australian IP address. This will trick Foxtel Go into thinking that you are located in Australia, and thus, you will be able to access all of its content.
What’s The Difference Between Foxtel Now and Foxtel Go?
They both are the services of Foxtel, but with slightly different features:
- It was launched on November 7, 2012.
- Best online streaming platform.
- Allows to watch TV shows, sports live telecasts and fashion shows.
- Available on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- Get access to all of its content in its package.
- It doesn’t come with a free trial.
- It was launched on August 11, 2013.
- It is an internet television service.
- It offers subscriptions to over 50 live channels.
- Hundreds of video-on-demand titles are available.
- Available on all devices like Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Samsung Smart Tv, PlayStation, and Telstra TV.
It comes with a free trial, so you can try it out before you commit
How to subscribe to Foxtel Go in UK? Easy Steps
Here is how you can subscribe to Foxtel Go in UK.
- Go to https://www.foxtel.com.au/now/index.html.
- Click Add next to the pack(s) you want to subscribe to.
- Click “Start a FREE trial.”
- Enter your details on the signup page, then click “Sign up” and continue.
- We’ll send a verification code to your mobile number to claim your free trial.
- Enter the code and click Continue to stream Foxtel Go in UK smoothly.
Now you are all set to stream the shows and movies on Foxtel Go in UK with a premium VPN.
How Much does Foxtel Go Cost in UK?
Here are some affordable plans and packages available for Foxtel Go:
|Pop + Lifestyle||Starter||$25 per month|
|Drama||Premium||$15 per month|
|Sports||Premium||$29 per month|
|Movies||Premium||$20 per month|
|Kids+Docos||Exclusive||$20 per month|
What Devices Support Foxtel Go?
The Device compatibility of any streaming site is the most important feature, and here we have come up with the complete guide about how can you access Foxtel Go on your device:
For Android users
1. Go to the ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
2. Connect to a server in UK.
3. Create a new Google account and log in.
4. Look for the Foxtel Go app in the Play Store.
5. Install it and sign up for a free account.
6. Congratulations, you can stream Foxtel Go in UK.
For iPhone/iPad Users
These are the basic steps to get Foxtel Go on your iOS device:
1. Change your Apple ID region to the UK in Settings > Network.
2. Go to ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
3. Connect to a server in UK.
4. Search for Foxtel Go in the Apple App Store.
5. Install the app and log in to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
For Roku Users
Simplest Steps to get Foxtel Go on Roku Device:
1. Buy the subscription to ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
2. Then Connect it with an UK server.
3. Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
4. Turn on your device and select Foxtel Go on the Roku home screen and you are good to go.
For PS3/PS4 Users
Follow these steps that are below-mentioned download Foxtel Go on PS3/PS4:
1. Get the subscription to a premium VPN we recommend ExpressVPN.
2. Connect with the server in UK.
3. Then Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
4. From the list of alternatives, look for “Foxtel Go”.
5. Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
6. Foxtel Go has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
7. Enjoy its streaming freely!
For Xbox Users
Follow these steps to download Foxtel Go on your Xbox device:
1. Download and install ExpressVPN.
2. Connect with the UK server.
3. From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
4. Search for “Foxtel Go” in the “Xbox Store.”
5. Now click the “Install” button.
6. And enjoy the streaming of Foxtel Go in your region.
For Kodi Users
Follow these simple steps to get Foxtel Go on Kodi:
1. Get the subscription VPN that is compatible with Foxtel Go. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
2. Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
3. Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
4. On your Kodi device, go to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons.
5. Now switch to Unknown Sources.
6. Install the VPN app on your Kodi device and then connect to a server in UK.
7. Visit Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
8. In the end, install the Foxtel Go add-on on Kodi to start watching.
For Firestick Users
Follow these steps to download Foxtel Go on your Firestick device:
1. Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
2. Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN then connect to the UK server.
3. Insert the word ‘Foxtel Go’ and press enter.
4. The ‘Foxtel Go app for Fire TV Stick’ will show up in the search results.
5. Click ‘Get.’ to download the App.
6. Now the Foxtel Go app has been installed.
7. Open the Foxtel Go app and log in with your credentials.
8. Start watching Foxtel Go on Firestick in UK.
For Apple TV Users
Some most convenient steps to get the Foxtel Go on Apple TV.
1. Choose a VPN service that has the access to Smart DNS. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
2. Look for your Smart DNS addresses, go to your Apple TV’s Settings, and select Network from the bottom of your page.
3. Pick your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
4. Head to DNS Configuration and select Manual Configuration.
5. Connect your Apple TV to a UK server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
6. Download and install the Foxtel Go app on your Apple TV and you are done.
For Smart TV Users
Get access to Foxtel Go on your Smart TV by following these steps:
1. Buy a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
2. Connect to a UK server.
3. Head to your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
4. Connect it with your VPN network.
5. Download and install the Foxtel Go app on your smart TV.
6. Create a free account to start watching.
For PC Users
Here are some easy steps to get Foxtel Go on your PC:
1. Download and install a premium VPN on your computer, We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
2. Connect with the server in the UK.
3. Visit the Foxtel Go website and sign up for an account or log in.
4. If still, you are not able to watch Foxtel Go remove your cookies and cache before logging back in.
Foxtel Go in UK is not working (Quick Fixes)
Sometimes the VPN you’re using causes problems that prevent you from accessing Foxtel Go.
You can use the best suggestions to fix it:
- Change your server first; it’s possible that your current server is causing problems. ExpressVPN offers a variety of servers from Australia.
- Check to see whether your internet connection is active.
- Clear your cache memory and cookies, as well as your browsing history.
- Start it again after restarting your device or the VPN software.
- Try contacting the customer care team of the VPN service providers if nothing else seems to be working.
How do I fix the PE1001 error?
You can have the PE1001 problem while using your Samsung Smart TV to watch Foxtel Go. We’re having problems connecting to our server, Try once more, please. In such situations, you need to restart your Samsung Smart TV and open the Foxtel Go app once more. This will resolve your issue.
How do I fix the PE8000 error?
When using a Sony Smart TV or Blu-Ray Player, the PE8000 error code indicates an unknown player issue. In this situation, switching to the Foxtel Go home screen or another channel is a smart move. This will usually resolve the problem. If not, you may always attempt to switch to a different VPN server and alter your IP address.
How do I fix the Error PS461?
An error message could appear when Foxtel Go detects that you are using a VPN. However, if you use a high-end VPN like ExpressVPN—which is the best VPN for unblocking Foxtel Go in UK — you won’t ever have this issue.
Why is Foxtel Go Not Working on Mac?
If Foxtel Go is not working on a Mac device then your Mac might not be updated for a long time, Foxtel Go is only compatible with Macs running OS X 10.6 Lion or 10.7 Mountain Lion.
Foxtel Go not working with ExpressVPN
If Foxtel Go is not working with ExpressVPN, then you might try the following fixes:
- Delete your browser’s cookies.
- Try connecting to a different VPN server.
- Contact your VPN’s support team.
- Uninstall and reinstall your VPN software
What to stream on Foxtel Go in UK?
Foxtel Go has a variety of shows and movies to watch in the UK. We have mentioned the best ones for you to check out on the weekends.
- Big Little Lies
- Catherine the Great
- Superman & Lois
- The Flight Attendant
- Lambs of God
- His Dark Materials
- Wentworth Redemption
- I’ll Be Gone in the Dark
- The Gossip Girl
- Perry Mason
- His Dark Materials
- Baby teeth
- Zack Snyder’s Justice League
- Let Them All Talk
- Small Axe
- Sorry We Missed You
- Bad Education
- John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum
- Happiest Season
- My Salinger Year
- The Dry
Foxtel Go in UK Channel List
These channels are available easily on Foxtel Go in UK.
- beIN Sports
- Fox Sports Plus
- Fox Movies Premier
- The Comedy Channel
- Movie Greats
- Animal Planet
- National Geographic
- Cartoon Network
- Disney Channel
In Which Others Countries Does Foxtel Go Stream in UK?
Foxtel Go is available to Australian residents only, therefore, ex-pats or users who are traveling in different countries can not access it without a VPN.
A VPN that we suggested, such as ExpressVPN, can help you unblock not only Foxtel Go in UK but in other geo-restricted countries as well.
- Foxtel Go in USA
- Foxtel Go in Canada
FAQs on Foxtel Go in UK
Does Foxtel Go Works in UK?
No, Foxtel Go does not works directly in the UK. However, subscribing to a premium VPN service will allow you to access Foxtel Go in UK.
Does Foxtel Go work with VPN?
Yes, but to access Foxtel Go, make sure you’re using a reputable, paid VPN.
Is it legal to watch Foxtel Now with a VPN?
Yes, it is legal because the main functions of a VPN are traffic encryption and location spoofing.
How much data does Foxtel Go use?
When using a high-speed connection, the Foxtel Go app uses 877 MBs per hour. However, the app uses about 290 MBs per hour if you are watching SD resolution or using a 3G or 4G connection.
Can you get Foxtel on Sky?
Yes, You may stream through the Foxtel website and Foxtel Go app all Sky channels with ease.
This is the end of our simple and easy guide to getting Foxtel Go in UK, I hope you have understood the methodology. Then what are you waiting for? Go and subscribe to a reliable VPN (we suggest ExpressVPN).