Table of Content
- 1 How to Watch Foxtel Go outside Australia
- 2 Quick Guide 3 Best VPN To unblock Foxtel Go Outside Australia
- 3 Why is Foxtel Go Blocked Outside Australia?
- 4 Why Do You Need a VPN to watch Foxtel Go outside Australia / Overseas?
- 5 Does Foxtel Now block VPNs?
- 6 3 Best VPNs for Foxtel Go outside Australia streaming – Detailed Review
- 7 Methodology for choosing the best VPN Foxtel Go Outside Australia
- 8 Will a free VPN help me watch Foxtel Go away from Australia?
- 9 How to subscribe to Foxtel Go outside Australia? Easy Steps
- 10 How Much does cost Foxtel Go outside Australia?
- 11 What’s the difference between Foxtel Go and Foxtel now?
- 12 VPN Not Working with Foxtel GO Outside Australia? Troubleshoot
- 13 How do I fix the PE1001 error?
- 14 How do I fix the PE8000 error?
- 15 What Devices Support Foxtel Go Outside Australia?
- 16 Foxtel Go can be used overseas, but I am currently in Australia, What to do?
- 17 What to watch on Foxtel Go outside Australia?
- 18 Foxtel Go outside Australia Channel List
- 19 What’s next for Foxtel Outside Australia?
- 20 What other countries can stream Foxtel Go outside Australia with a VPN?
- 21 FAQs on Foxtel Go outside Australia
- 21.1 Is it legal to stream Foxtel Now with a VPN from overseas?
- 21.2 How much is Foxtel GO per month?
- 21.3 Can I watch Foxtel Go Overseas without a VPN?
- 21.4 Does Foxtel Go work Overseas without a VPN?
- 21.5 How to watch Foxtel Go in the UK?
- 21.6 Will Foxtel Go work Overseas?
- 21.7 Is Foxtel worth getting?
- 21.8 Can I get banned for watching Foxtel Go overseas?
- 21.9 Will a VPN slow down my internet connection?
- 21.10 Can I use VPNs on other streaming platforms?
- 21.11 Can You Watch Foxtel GO on Netflix?
- 22 Conclusion
Is Foxtel Go available outside Australia? No, unfortunately, it is only accessible to the residence of Australia but you can watch Foxtel Go outside Australia You Can just by getting a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Quick Guide 3 Best VPN To unblock Foxtel Go Outside Australia
Here is the quick and easiest guide for you to know about some top VPNs:
ExpressVPN: is the fastest VPN for buffer-less streaming. Plus, you can access 3000+ global servers, including 5 location servers in Australia. Hence, a backup will always be present if you have a slow connection. Moreover, you can save up to 49% on its 1-year and pay only $6.67/per month.
Surfshark: is an affordable VPN for affordable streaming. Get access to 3200+ global servers, including 6 location servers in Australia. You can always opt for a dedicated binge-watch with such an inexpensive option. Moreover, an 82% discount is available on its 2-year plan so the cost will only be $2.30/month.
NordVPN: is a secure VPN for reliable streaming. With the subscription plan, you can access 5200+ global servers, including 172 location servers in Australia. Due to the many servers, you can get through the streaming site at any time. In addition, you can save 70% off on its 2-year plan making the monthly rate $3.49.
Why is Foxtel Go Blocked Outside Australia?
Because of its geo-blocking policies, you cannot access Foxtel go outside Australia, but with the help of a premium VPN like ExpressVPN you can get this.
Foxtel Go is completely based in Australia, it provides all the on-demand content like the huge variety of shows and movies for the audience.
But a VPN works as a shield to hide your IP address and location and convert it into an Australian, so the Foxtel Go cannot detect you.
Why Do You Need a VPN to watch Foxtel Go outside Australia / Overseas?
Get complete access to Foxtel Go geo-blocked content outside Australia by getting a subscription to a premium VPN.
When you try to access Foxtel go outside Australia this notification will appear on your screen:
But you can easily make it to the Foxtel go, by purchasing a VPN like ExpressVPN that will change your current location and IP address and make Foxtel Go accessible for you.
Then you can get access to movies like Babyteeth and Zack Snyder’s Justice League.
Does Foxtel Now block VPNs?
Yes, if they detect that you are using a VPN so Foxtel directly blocks it, and some VPNs that are not able to unblock their site so get blocked.
So Make sure you are using a premium VPN we suggest ExpressVPN, which has authentic servers that are not easily detectable so you can enjoy all the streaming of Foxtel go outside Australia.
3 Best VPNs for Foxtel Go outside Australia streaming – Detailed Review
We know that you need a detailed overview of VPNs before buying them so here you go!
Methodology for choosing the best VPN Foxtel Go Outside Australia
Every VPN has different features but you need to make sure that a VPN must have these features in them, so you can unblock Foxtel Go outside Australia.
It must have multiple servers available in Australia because sometimes a server stops working or gets detected, so if you have an option of another server so you can connect it.
Speed is the main feature of any VPN because sometime while using a VPN your internet speed gets slowed down so which creates hurdles in streaming.
Foxtel go is an Australian site with a strong security system, so you need a VPN with a high unblocking system.
A VPN must protect your privacy and keep your online activities private so you can use Foxtel go or any site freely.
A VPN must have a strong security system to secure your personal and private data, they don’t leak your information.
It must be easy to use so the user doesn’t get irritated while accessing any site or Foxtel Go outside Australia.
Value for money
A VPN service must not be so expensive, it should be low in price while offering discount packages and money-back guarantees.
Compatibility is very important because nobody wants buffering and disconnection while streaming, so a VPN service must be compatible with the sites like Foxtel, Hulu, and Netflix.
Will a free VPN help me watch Foxtel Go away from Australia?
Free VPNs are failed to provide the connectivity and unblocking policies that are needed to get access to Foxtel Go.
They are very unsafe to use with no compatibility with the sites, they have very low-quality servers that cannot unblock the geo-restricted sites.
Free VPNs don’t cost you any money but they make money by leaking the personal and private data of their subscribers and earn money by this.
Your internet gets slow down while using it and after some time the VPN stops working and then you will face disconnection and buffering only.
So don’t take risks and buy a premium VPN we recommend ExpressVPN which will surely never disappoint you.
How to subscribe to Foxtel Go outside Australia? Easy Steps
Here are some easy steps to get the subscription to Foxtel Go outside Australia.
- Select a suitable VPN service, we recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download and Install the VPN application on your device.
- Sign up and log in with your credentials.
- Connect it with the server in Australia.
- Visit the Foxtel go official website/app.
- Create a new account as you need.
- Add your payment method and then do the payment for Foxtel Go.
Now you are all set to stream the shows and movies on Foxtel Go outside Australia with a premium VPN
How Much does cost Foxtel Go outside Australia?
Here are some plans and packages available for Foxtel Go:
Basic Plan for $10
- Get access to 10,000+ hours of movies and shows.
- stream on 1 screen simultaneously.
- Allows 2-week free trial
Standard Plan for $14
- You can watch 10,000+ hours of movies and shows.
- Get it on 2 screens at the same time.
- HD option is available.
- 2-week free trial available.
Premium Plan for $18
- It has 10,000+ hours of movies and shows
- streamed on 4 screens at the same time
- Availability of HD screen.
- Also has a 2-week free trial
What’s the difference between Foxtel Go and Foxtel now?
They both are the services of Foxtel, but with slightly different features:
- It was launched on 7 November 2012.
- Best online streaming platform.
- Allows to watch TV shows, sports live telecasts, and fashion shows.
- Available on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- Get access to all of its content in its package.
- It was launched on11 August 2013.
- It is an internet television service.
- It offers subscriptions to over 50 live channels.
- Hundreds of video-on-demand titles are available.
- Available on all devices like Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Samsung Smart Tv, PlayStation, and Telstra TV.
VPN Not Working with Foxtel GO Outside Australia? Troubleshoot
Sometimes the VPN you are using creates issues that make access to Foxtel Go impossible.
Here are some tips that you can use to fix it:
- First, change your server, it might be possible that your server is creating issues and ExpressVPN allows different servers from Australia.
- Check your internet connection if it is working or not.
- Remove your browsing data history and also clear your cache memory and cookies.
- Restart the VPN app or your device and start it again.
- If nothing works try to contact the customer support service of the VPN service providers.
How do I fix the PE1001 error?
Mostly this error of PE1001 occurs when you are using a Samsung Smart TV, mostly this message comes up on the screen “We’re having trouble connecting to our server. Please try again.” but don’t worry just simply reboot your Samsung smart TV also don’t forget to relaunch your Foxtel Go application and you get your problem resolved.
How do I fix the PE8000 error?
PE8000 is the error that occurs sometime while you are accessing Foxtel Go on Blu-Ray players and Sony Smart TV, You need to change the channel or also navigate the Foxtel Go.
home screen if this doesn’t work so try to connect from the different services that will change your IP address.
What Devices Support Foxtel Go Outside Australia?
The Device compatibility of any streaming site is the most important feature, and here we have come up with the complete guide about how can you access Foxtel Go on your device:
For Android users
1. Go to the ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
2. Connect to a server in Australia
3. Create a new Google account and log in.
4. Look for the Foxtel Go app in the Play Store.
5. Install it and sign up for a free account.
6. Congratulations, you can stream Foxtel Go outside Australia.
For iPhone/iPad Users
These are the basic steps to get Foxtel Go on your iOS device:
1. Change your Apple ID region to the Australian in Settings > Network.
2. Go to ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
3. Connect to a server in Australia.
4. Search for Foxtel Go in the Apple App Store.
5. Install the app and log in to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
For Roku Users
Simplest Steps to get Foxtel Go on Roku Device:
1. Buy the subscription to ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
2. Then Connect it with an Australian server.
3. Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
4. Turn on your device and select Foxtel Go on the Roku home screen and you are good to go.
For PS3/PS4 Users
Follow these steps that are below-mentioned download Foxtel Go on PS3/PS4:
1. Get the subscription to a premium VPN we recommend ExpressVPN.
2. Connect with the server in Australia.
3. Then Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
4. From the list of alternatives, look for “Foxtel Go”.
5. Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
6. Foxtel Go has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
7. Enjoy its streaming freely!
For Xbox Users
Follow these steps to download Foxtel Go on your Xbox device:
1. Download and install ExpressVPN.
2. Connect with the Australian server.
3. From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
4. Search for “Foxtel Go” in the “Xbox Store.”
5. Now click the “Install” button.
6. And enjoy the streaming of Foxtel Go in your region.
For Kodi Users
Follow these simple steps to get Foxtel Go on Kodi:
1. Get the subscription VPN that is compatible with Foxtel Go. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
2. Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
3. Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
4. On your Kodi device, go to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons.
5. Now switch to Unknown Sources.
6. Install the VPN app on your Kodi device and then connect to a server in Australia.
7. Visit Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
8. In the end, install the Foxtel Go add-on on Kodi to start watching.
For Firestick Users
Follow these steps to download Foxtel Go on your Firestick device:
1. Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
2. Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN then connect to the Australian server.
3. Insert the word ‘Foxtel Go’ and press enter.
4. The ‘Foxtel Go app for Fire TV Stick’ will show up in the search results.
5. Click ‘Get.’ to download the App.
6. Now the Foxtel Go app has been installed.
7. Open the Foxtel Go app and log in with your credentials.
8. Start watching Foxtel on Firestick outside Australia.
For Apple TV Users
Some most convenient steps to get the Foxtel Go on Apple TV.
1. Choose a VPN service that has the access to Smart DNS. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
2. Look for your Smart DNS addresses, go to your Apple TV’s Settings, and select Network from the bottom of your page.
3. Pick your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
4. Head to DNS Configuration and select Manual Configuration.
5. Connect your Apple TV to an Australian server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
6. Download and install the Foxtel Go app on your Apple TV and you are done.
For Smart TV Users
Get the access to Foxtel Go on your Smart TV by following these steps:
1. Buy a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
2. Connect to an Australian server.
3. Head to your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
4. Connect it with your VPN network.
5. Download and install the Foxtel Go app on your smart TV.
6. Create a free account to start watching.
For PC Users
Here are some easy steps to get Foxtel Go on your PC:
1. Download and install a premium VPN on your computer, We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
2. Connect with the server in Australia.
3. Visit the Foxtel Go website and sign up for an account or log in.
4. If still, you are not able to watch Foxtel Go remove your cookies and cache before logging back in.
Foxtel Go can be used overseas, but I am currently in Australia, What to do?
Once you get access to a premium VPN and it is connected to your device it doesn’t matter where you are currently, connect with the server in Australia and enjoy its streaming everywhere around the world.
What to watch on Foxtel Go outside Australia?
Here are some shows and movies available on Foxtel Go that you can stream:
- Mare of Easttown
- A Teacher
- The End
- Superman & Lois
- The Flight Attendant
- The Undoing
- Raised by Wolves
- Lovecraft Country
- I’ll Be Gone in the Dark
- Perry Mason
- His Dark Materials
- Zack Snyder’s Justice League
- Let Them All Talk
- Small Axe
- Sorry We Missed You
- Bad Education
- John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum
- Happiest Season
- My Salinger Year
- The Dry
Foxtel Go outside Australia Channel List
These channels are available easily on Foxtel Go outside Australia.
- beIN Sports
- Fox Sports Plus
- Fox Movies Premier
- The Comedy Channel
- Movie Greats
- Animal Planet
- National Geographic
- Cartoon Network
- Disney Channel
What’s next for Foxtel Outside Australia?
- Rocky Fridays: coming on July 1
- Council of Dad’s S1: will be coming on July 2
- The Last Son: will be released on July 2
- Jonathan Ross Show S18: will be coming on July 3
What other countries can stream Foxtel Go outside Australia with a VPN?
Foxtel is only accessible to the audience of Australia all of its content that including movies and shows are only available on the premises of Australia.
But if you get the VPN service that we recommend so you can access Foxtel Go outside Australia and in all these countries:
FAQs on Foxtel Go outside Australia
Is it legal to stream Foxtel Now with a VPN from overseas?
No, A VPN that has premium qualities like protecting privacy and giving security is not illegal, you can use them to watch Foxtel Go outside Australia.
How much is Foxtel GO per month?
You need to buy any suitable package for you:
1. Basic Plan for $10
2. Standard Plan for $14
3. Premium Plan for $18
Can I watch Foxtel Go Overseas without a VPN?
Yes, You can watch Foxtel go outside Australia with the help of a premium VPN like ExpressVPN that has the quality to unblock it for you.
Does Foxtel Go work Overseas without a VPN?
No, Foxtel is only available for the audience of Australia, it doesn’t work without a VPN, so get the subscription to a VPN and enjoy Foxtel Go outside Australia.
How to watch Foxtel Go in the UK?
With a premium VPN we recommend ExpressVPN, then you can enjoy all the amazing movies and shows on Foxtel Go.
Will Foxtel Go work Overseas?
No, you need a VPN service to access Foxtel to go overseas or outside Australia because it is completely restricted to Australia.
Is Foxtel worth getting?
Yes, Foxtel Go allows a huge range of media it is rich in on-demand video titles, that you can access by getting a Foxtel, also with help of a premium VPN you can access it outside Australia.
Can I get banned for watching Foxtel Go overseas?
Sometimes Foxtel Go detects the low-quality VPNs and banned them, so make sure you are using a premium like ExpressVPN that doesn’t get blocked.
Will a VPN slow down my internet connection?
Yes, if you use a low-quality or free VPN that will slow down your internet then you will face the difficulty of stream But a premium VPN guarantees to give you a compatible connection.
Can I use VPNs on other streaming platforms?
Yes, there are so many streaming sites available in many countries but mostly are geo-blocked outside of those specific countries if you get the subscription to a premium VPN we recommend ExpressVPN then you will surely get access to any streaming site that you want.
Can You Watch Foxtel GO on Netflix?
You need to link your Netflix subscription with the Foxtel bundle, If you have both on your device, by logging in to your Netflix app on iQ5, iQ4, or iQ3 and following the given instructions you can link both of them.
So, what are you waiting for? Follow our guide about How to watch Foxtel Go outside Australia or no matter where ever you are with the help of ExpressVPN.
Although if you still have some queries in your mind, then please do leave a message in the comment section, so we will come up with a similar idea next time!