Table of Content
- 1 How to Watch Hulu on Apple TV
- 2 Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Hulu on Apple TV in Geo-Restricted Regions?
- 3 What are The Best VPNs to Get Hulu on Apple TV
- 4 How to Fix Hulu Problems on Apple TV?
- 5 What are features available on Hulu Live TV?
- 6 Which Version of Apple TV Supports Hulu Streaming?
- 7 Can I Use a Free VPN to Watch Hulu on Apple TV?
- 8 What other Devices Except for Apple TV, Can I Watch Hulu?
- 9 How to Change Your Hulu Plan?
- 10 How to Cancel Hulu Subscription?
- 11 What Can I watch on Hulu on Apple TV?
- 12 What Other Countries Can I Watch Hulu on Apple TV?
- 13 FAQs for Hulu on Apple TV
- 13.1 Is Hulu free with an Apple TV subscription?
- 13.2 How do I add Hulu to my Apple TV?
- 13.3 How can I get Hulu for free?
- 13.4 What does an Apple TV subscription include?
- 13.5 How much is Hulu 2022 monthly?
- 13.6 What does the $5.99 Hulu plan include?
- 13.7 How can I get unlimited screens on Hulu?
- 13.8 Can you share your Hulu account with others?
- 13.9 Can you use Hulu in two different houses?
- 13.10 How many TVs can stream Hulu?
- 13.11 How do I trick a location on Hulu?
- 13.12 Is Hulu Available on Apple TV?
- 14 Conclusion
Can I watch Hulu on Apple TV? Yes, you can watch Hulu on Apple TV by connecting with the premium VPN, and ExpressVPN is our top choice.
We understand that Apple TV is not a very easy device to configure Hulu on, especially if you are trying to bypass its geo-restriction with the help of a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN!
Let us assist you with this tight knot.
How to Watch Hulu on Apple TV
Step-by-Step Guide 2022
Let’s see how you can watch Hulu on Apple TV:
- Open your Apple TV’s Settings menu, choose the network from the bottom of the page, and then locate your Smart DNS addresses.
- Next, press the Wi-Fi to select your network.
- Now, select Manual Configuration under DNS Configuration.
- You can connect your Apple TV to a US server by entering your DNS address and restarting it.
- Install the Hulu app on your Apple TV after downloading it.
Note: Select a VPN provider that supports Smart DNS. ExpressVPN comes highly recommended.
ExpressVPN – 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Hulu on Apple TV in Geo-Restricted Regions?
You require a VPN to overcome the blocking of Hulu. Since it is only available in US and Japan, the site has very strict security firewalls for now. The security protocol of Hulu has restricted users with foreign IPs from entering its website.
Since we can’t access Hulu with our IP address in other countries, A VPN such as ExpressVPN would assign us an IP from the US Server.
Once you have connected, you can now try and access the Hulu streaming website, and you should be able to watch Hulu outside the US.
What are The Best VPNs to Get Hulu on Apple TV
We have tried multiple VPNs to access Hulu on Apple TV; after numerous tests, we recommend you use one of these 3 VPNs:
- ExpressVPN: It ensures fast-paced live streaming. It allows you to connect 5 devices simultaneously to 3000+ global and 20+ US servers. It will cost you $12.95/month. Save 49% on the 1-year plan, down to 6.67$/month, and 3 months free! A 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It is a low-cost VPN to embrace budget savings. Allows you to connect unlimited devices simultaneously, 3200+ global and 20+ US servers. It will cost you $12.95/month. Save 81% on the 2-year plan, down to $2.49/month and 2 months free. A 30-day refund policy.
- NordVPN: A reliable and secure VPN to ensure next-level security. Allows you to connect 6 devices at a single subscription 5200+ global servers and 1970+ US servers. It will cost you $11.99 a month. Save 39% on the 1-year plan, which will cost $4.99. Save 55% on its 2-year plan, which is $3.69 per month. A 30-day money-back guarantee.
How to Fix Hulu Problems on Apple TV?
Is your Hulu app not working? If your Hulu app is malfunctioning with Apple TV, Try one of these quick fixes.
- Update your app
- Try connecting to another server from your VPN app.
- Force restart your VPN app.
- Delete, download, and relaunch both the VPN and Hulu app.
If these don’t work, maybe it’s time you switch out VPN for a Premium one. You could try Hulu with NordVPN or Hulu with ExpressVPN.
What are features available on Hulu Live TV?
Hulu is a leading streaming site offering live TV for its subscribers. With 75+ channels on its platform, you can binge-watch content from various channels like Disney Plus, ESPN, and more on your Apple TV.
Hulu live TV also offers a No-ad subscription to enjoy it without interruption.
Offering 1080p streaming/ 60 fps and 2.0 stereo, the Hulu streaming experience is like no other. You can also scroll from an exclusive list of shows and movies available to the subscribers of Hulu Live only.
Which Version of Apple TV Supports Hulu Streaming?
When looking to watch Hulu on Apple TV, it is important to know whether your device supports streaming or not. Hulu only works with Apple TV generation 4th and above. Unfortunately, if your Apple TV firmware is older or outdated, you can not use it.
Can I Use a Free VPN to Watch Hulu on Apple TV?
Where you can use a free VPN, We don’t approve of it. Free VPN is a ticking time bomb. They are the number one cause of malware virus attacks and cybercrime.
Let us talk about Hulu.
Hulu has a very secure and strong security protocol. Since it is geo-blocked in regions outside of the USA and Japan, it would be very hard for you to find a free VPN that isn’t already blocked on the site.
Most free VPNs don’t abide by strict no-log policies, which means it tracks your data and activity across the web. This data could be anything from social security numbers to credit card details.
Ditch the risk! Get yourself a subscription to a premium VPN and enjoy Hulu from anywhere in the world.
We vouch for ExpressVPN. It’s easy to use, cheap, and can unblock Hulu outside of the USA.
What other Devices Except for Apple TV, Can I Watch Hulu?
Where it does support streaming on Apple TV Gen. 4 and above, 4k Apple TV, iPod Touch Gen 6, and above and an iPhone /Ipad running on IOS 12 or above easily.
Being a Streaming giant, Hulu can be binged on all common streaming devices like
- Smart TV
Hulu For Android users
Here is how you can watch Hulu on your Android devices.
● Download and subscribe for a VPN (ExpressVPN – our top choice).
● Connect to the US server (preferably Docklands).
● Log in to your newly created Google account.
● Search for the Hulu app in the PlayStore.
● Download it and sign up to access Hulu on your android device.
Hulu For iOS Users
To stream Hulu on your IOS device, Follow these steps:
● Change your Apple ID region to the US in Settings > Network.
● Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
● Connect to a server in the US.
● Search for Hulu in the Apple App Store.
● Install the app and log in to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
Hulu For Roku Users
Roku users can follow these steps to stream Hulu.
● Subscribe to ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
● Then connect it with the server in the US.
● Now connect your Roku stick through the HDMI port to your smart TV.
● Turn on your device and select Hulu from the Roku home screen.
Hulu For PS3/PS4 Users
Follow these steps if you want to watch it on your PS3/ PS4.
● Subscribe to a premium VPN; ExpressVPN is our top choice.
● Then, you should connect to a US server.
● Go to the TV/Video Services category first.
● Then, check for “Hulu” in the list of options available.
● Click “Get”
● Then, include Hulu in your list of “My Channels.”
Hulu For Xbox Users
Streaming Hulu on Xbox? Here is how you can.
● Subscribe to a reliable VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
● Connect to the US server.
● Choose “My games & apps” from the Xbox menu.
● Next, look for “Hulu” in the “Xbox Store.”
● I’m done now! Select “Install” from the menu.
● Then, include Huluin your list of “My Channels.”
Hulu For Kodi Users
Using Kodi to stream Hulu? Follow these steps:
● Launch Kodi on your device.
● Open the Settings and click on the ‘Gear’ symbol on the Top-Left corner of the screen.
● Next, go to ‘File manager’ and open ‘Add source.’
Click on None, and then enter this URL: https://k.slyguy.xyz/.
● Give your repository a unique name like ‘SlyGuy’ and click OK.
● Install from the zip file and select the SlyGuy repository.
● Wait for the installation to finish. Now click on Install from the repository.
● Go to SlyGuy Repository > Video add-ons, select Hulu from the list, and install it.
● Go to Kodi’s home screen. Hulu will now be accessible in the Add-ons section.
● Connect to a VPN before launching Hulu. Enter your Hulu username and password to log in.
● You can now enjoy Hulu on your Kodi device.
Hulu For Firestick Users
How to Stream Hulu on Firestick? Here are the simple steps.
● Start your FireStick.
● Download ExpressVPN, connect to the US server, and switch to untrusted sources.
● Hulu is entered, then enter is pressed.
● The search results show the “Hulu app for Fire TV Stick.”
● Click “Get” and download the app.
● Open the Hulu app after installation and log in using your credentials.
● Hulu is now available to watch outside of the US.
Hulu For Apple TV Users
Start streaming Hulu on your Apple TV.
● Select a VPN provider that supports Smart DNS. ExpressVPN comes highly recommended.
● Go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu, choose the network from the bottom of the page, and then locate your Smart DNS addresses.
● Then, press the Wi-Fi to select your network.
● Next, select Manual Configuration under DNS Configuration.
● You can connect your Apple TV to a US server by entering your DNS address and restarting it.
● Install the Hulu app on your Apple TV after downloading it.
Hulu For Smart TV Users
Start binging Hulu on your Smart TV:
● Install a top-notch VPN after downloading it. ExpressVPN comes highly recommended.
● Connect to a server in the US.
● Enter the admin section of your Wi-Fi router.
● Connect it to your VPN system.
● Create a free account with the Hulu app on your smart TV to binge-watch your favorite content.
Hulu For PC Users
Want to watch Hulu on your PC? Here is how :
● Download a high-quality VPN on your computer. ExpressVPN comes highly recommended.
● Connect to a server in the US.
● Visit the Hulu website, create an account, and log in.
● Before logging in, clear your cookies and cache if you still have difficulties viewing Hulu.
How to Change Your Hulu Plan?
Are you looking to change your Hulu subscription plan? Hulu is a growing streaming service adding more streaming platforms and other channels to its list.
Changing your Hulu plan for something better.
Get more and pay less with Hulu. Follow these steps to change your plan or Add-on on Hulu.
- Open your device and launch the Hulu App.
- Log into your account with your credentials.
- Go to the Your subscription plan.
- Select ‘Manage Plan’
- Select your Add-ons or a different package.
- Select Review change to confirm.
How to Cancel Hulu Subscription?
Do you want to cancel your Hulu Subscription? For whatever reason, if you wish to cancel your Hulu subscription, you can follow these steps:
- Launch the Hulu app and open your Account page.
- Select the cancel button under your subscription.
- From the options presented, Select the cancel option you don’t want to pause it.
- Finally, click on ‘Cancel’ to confirm.
What Can I watch on Hulu on Apple TV?
When you download Hulu on Apple TV, you will be presented with multiple options to watch, whether you enjoy a thrilling movie or a good comedy show.
Hulu also has its production labeled as Hulu originals for you to watch. To name a few, here are some popular titles for you to watch.
What Are The Best Hulu Movies to Watch on Apple TV
Here are some trending movies on Hulu you can watch:
- Love and Mercy
- The Beach Bum
- The Act of Killing
- The Bob Burger Movie
What Are The Best Hulu TV Shows to Watch on Apple TV
Popular Hulu shows you should be binge-watching:
- The old man
- The Bear
- American Horror Stroies
- The Accident
- Little Fires Everywhere
What are the Best Hulu Originals to Watch on Apple TV
Globally popular Hulu original shows and movies are:
- Only Murders in the building
- The Handmaid’s Tale
- The Dropout
- Pam and Tommy.
What Other Countries Can I Watch Hulu on Apple TV?
When you have subscribed to a VPN, you can now watch Hulu anywhere in the world. Simply log in with your credentials and start streaming.
FAQs for Hulu on Apple TV
Is Hulu free with an Apple TV subscription?
You can get the Hulu app for free with Apple TV; however, you must subscribe to Hulu to watch its content.
How do I add Hulu to my Apple TV?
To get Hulu on your Apple TV, follow these steps:
If you are in the USA, skip the first two steps.
● Subscribe to ExpressVPN and download the app
● Select a server in the US from the location list and connect to it
● Open Apple TV and put in your Apple ID password.
● Open the App store and search for Hulu.
● Click on Get and download it to your device.
How can I get Hulu for free?
Once you sign up on Hulu, if you are a new subscriber, you can get a free trial for your plan of choice for 30 -days.
What does an Apple TV subscription include?
Apple TV subscription includes access to its exclusive content.
How much is Hulu 2022 monthly?
Hulu costs $6.99 per Month.
What does the $5.99 Hulu plan include?
You get access to the entire ad-supported Hulu catalog along with being able to stream on 2 devices.
How can I get unlimited screens on Hulu?
Unlimited screens are an Add-on option on Hulu, paying $9.99 extra.
Yes, you can share your login credentials with them and start binging. We suggest you get the unlimited screen option for a seamless experience.
Can you use Hulu in two different houses?
The live TV plan is meant to be used in one house. Regardless, if you choose a different plan, you can watch it in more than one location.
How many TVs can stream Hulu?
You can stream Hulu on a total of two devices. These could be two TVs or two phones
How do I trick a location on Hulu?
Using a premium VPN and connecting to a US server, you can deceive the Hulu location.
Is Hulu Available on Apple TV?
Yes! Hulu is available on Apple TV. You can use a premium VPN to watch Hulu on your Apple TV if you are outside the US.
And that’s everything you need to know when looking to watch Hulu on Apple TV. If you are located outside the US, subscribe to a VPN as good as ExpressVPN, and start binging. Get the VPN app while it is still on sale.