Table of Content
- 1 How to Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
- 2 Why Do You Need a VPN to Access Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
- 3 Quick Overview of 3 Best VPNs to Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
- 4 Detailed Overview of 3 Best VPNs to Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
- 5 How to Stream Hulu on an Older Samsung TV
- 6 How to Update Hulu on your Old Samsung Smart TV?
- 7 How to Switch Hulu Profiles on Samsung TV
- 8 Is Hulu Not Working on Samsung Smart TV [Quick Fixes]
- 9 How to Update the Hulu App on Samsung Smart TV
- 10 What Samsung TVs Are Compatible With Hulu Live?
- 11 Can I Watch Hulu Anywhere on Samsung Smart TV?
- 12 How to Activate Hulu Live on Samsung Smart TV
- 13 How to Uninstall and Reinstall Hulu on Samsung Smart tV
- 14 FAQs for Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
- 14.1 What to do when is Hulu not working on Samsung Smart TV?
- 14.2 Does Samsung Smart TV support Hulu live?
- 14.3 How do I know when to update Hulu on Samsung Smart TV?
- 14.4 Does Hulu require a Smart TV?
- 14.5 How to add the Hulu app to a Vizio Smart TV?
- 14.6 How to clear Hulu cache on Samsung Smart tv
- 14.7 How to delete Hulu on Samsung Smart tv
- 14.8 How to sign out of Hulu on Samsung Smart tv
- 14.9 Why does Hulu keep crashing on my Samsung smart tv
- 15 Conclusion
Can I get Hulu on Samsung Smart TV? Yes, you can get Hulu on Samsung Smart TV but you will need a premium VPN. Our suggestion is to use ExpressVPN.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Access Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
Because Hulu is not available everywhere around the world so it is a must to have a VPN subscription to access Hulu on Samsung Smart TV outside the USA or anywhere.
So when you try to access Hulu without a VPN you will face this message:
A VPN will work as a shield for you by changing your IP address and location it will allow you complete access to a blocked site like Hulu, Netflix, and Disney Plus.
A VPN service like ExpressVPN has the ability to unblock the strong streaming sites also it supports almost all devices, so so you can stream Hulu on Samsung Smart TV in any region.
Quick Overview of 3 Best VPNs to Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
A complete and easy guide about the Top 3 VPNs that you can use to get Hulu on Samsung smart TV:
- ExpressVPN: This is the fastest VPN for a streamlined binge-watch. You can easily access 3000+ servers from 94 countries and 20+ location servers in the US. Its one-year plan also comes with a special discount. The price goes down to $6.67/month instead of $12.95/month. Also, you get 3 extra months free with this purchase!
- Surfshark: is the best affordable VPN for you. With ease, you can access 3200+ servers globally, including 20+ location servers in the US with the subscription. Moreover, a huge discount on its 2-year plan is a flat 81%! Yes! The price will decrease to only 2.49 per month. Most of all, you get 2 months for free as a bonus!
- NordVPN: It is a secure VPN. You can easily access 5000+ global servers, including but not limited to 1970+ location servers in the US. As for the subscription plan, you can get a 55% off on its 2 – year plan. This will reduce the price to $3.69 per month for an enjoyable binge-watch safe from potential threats.
Detailed Overview of 3 Best VPNs to Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
Hulu is not accessible everywhere so to get access to Hulu you need a VPN before buying any VPN check out these details of some of the top VPNs.
How to Stream Hulu on an Older Samsung TV
If you have an older Samsung TV and want to watch your favorite movies and TV shows online on Hulu. Simply follow the simple instructions mentioned below to watch Hulu on an old Samsung TV.
- Click the Internet @TV button on your remote.
- Choose the option for content view.
- The list of TV apps that are currently available will now show up on your screen.
- Choose the search option and type in “Hulu App.”
- Select the Hulu app.
- Select “Download Now” from the menu.
- Open Hulu once it has been installed.
- Enter your login information now to watch Hulu on your Smart TV in streaming mode.
How to Update Hulu on your Old Samsung Smart TV?
- If you are using Hulu on an old Samsung TV, so for a better experience update your Samsung TV, below we have mentioned all the steps for update:
- On the Samsung TV remote, select “Menu.”
- then select Support from the menu.
- Select “Software” from the menu.
- Select Update from the menu.
- Then click Update Now.
How to Switch Hulu Profiles on Samsung TV
The method listed below makes it easy to switch your profiles on Hulu on your Samsung smart TV:
- Change your Samsung TV’s Hulu app.
- Pick the account symbol by navigating to it.
- Select Profiles from the menu now.
- By choosing the chosen profile, you can change your profile.
Is Hulu Not Working on Samsung Smart TV [Quick Fixes]
Here are some easy and quick fixes if Hulu is not working on Samsung Smart TV:
Quick Fix No 1 – Clear Cache & Data
- Go to your Samsung Smart TV
- On your remote TV choose the home button > settings > Applications.
- Then choose Hulu and open it.
- Select the Clear Cache and Clear Data option.
- If you need more space, then clear caches and data for other apps.
Quick Fix No 2 – Reboot your Samsung Smart TV
Rebooting is the option that fix the error quickly. Here are some steps to reboot your Samsung smart TV.
- On your TV remote press and hold the power button.
- Once the Samsung logon comes on your smart TV then leave the button.
- Load Hulu while waiting for TV reboots.
Quick Fix No 3 – Force Restart your Samsung Smart TV
If rebooting doesn’t work for you, so try to restart your Samsung Smart TV by following these steps:
- Turn off the power from Samsung Smart TV.
- Then wait for a while.
- Turn it on again on your TV.
- Now go to the Hulu and use it.
Quick Fix No 4 – Factory Reset your Samsung Smart TV
Here is one more solution to make Hulu work on Samsung smart TV:
- Select settings from the home button
- Pick the support option.
- Then self-diagnosis option.
- Tap on the reset button.
- To confirm reset provide the pin code.
How to Update the Hulu App on Samsung Smart TV
You can easily update the Hulu app on your Samsung Smart TV, just follow these steps:
- To get the smart Hub, Tap home on your TV.
- Go to the Apps and look for the Hulu application.
- Instruction will be given to updating, and following them.
- Now you have an updated Hulu app and enjoy watching your favorite content.
What Samsung TVs Are Compatible With Hulu Live?
Samsung Tv huge range supports Hulu, here are some more:
- Hulu latest app is compatible with the 2016 Samsung TV version
- Hulu classic app works on Samsung TV version from 2013-2015.
- Samsung Tizen Blu-Ray players also work with Hulu.
Can I Watch Hulu Anywhere on Samsung Smart TV?
No, Hulu is only available in USA, because of its geo-restriction policies. To get Hulu on Samsung Smart TV anywhere you need to buy a subscription of a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
How to Activate Hulu Live on Samsung Smart TV
Follow these steps to activate Hulu app on Samsung smart TV.
- Go to your Samsung smart TV.
- Open the Hulu app on your device and log in.
- Choose to to activate on your computer.
- Go to the Hulu activation page and log in to your PC to get the Code.
- Add the given code on your device and activate your Hulu app.
How to Uninstall and Reinstall Hulu on Samsung Smart tV
Follow these steps to activate Hulu app on Samsung smart TV.
- If you want new updates on Hulu.
- Go to the App Store from your device.
- Activate the device again and open Hulu.
- Uninstall or reinstall your Hulu App to avoid any streaming issues.
FAQs for Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
What to do when is Hulu not working on Samsung Smart TV?
You can restart the Hulu app or your device to make it work, sometimes the error get resolved by these techniques.
Does Samsung Smart TV support Hulu live?
Yes, Hulu is compatible with all the devices including Samsung Smart TV.
How do I know when to update Hulu on Samsung Smart TV?
Samsung smart TV gives update Automatically also you can check about the updates on your older Samsung smart TV versions manually.
Does Hulu require a Smart TV?
No, Hulu is compatible with all the regular TV and on other streaming devices like Amazon Firestick, Roku, Chromecast.
How to add the Hulu app to a Vizio Smart TV?
1. Get the subscription of ExpressVPN.
2. Connect your Vizio Smarts TV device to the VPN through Media streamer.
3. Now go to the app store, download and install Hulu App for your device.
4. Start streaming Hulu on Vizio Smart TV.
How to clear Hulu cache on Samsung Smart tv
1. Go to Settings.
2. Tap on Applications.
3. Select Hulu.
4. Pick Clear Cache.
5. Then select Clear Data.
How to delete Hulu on Samsung Smart tv
1. Open the Home screen menu by pressing the home button.
2. Navigate the apps > select settings from the top right corner.
3. Delete the app that you want.
4. Then choose delete > select delete again to make it confirm.
How to sign out of Hulu on Samsung Smart tv
1. Start the Hulu app by using the remote on your TV.
2. Choose “Account”
3. Choose “logout”
4. Sign out from Hulu after confirming it.
Why does Hulu keep crashing on my Samsung smart tv
You can resolve this issue by following these methods:
1. Close the app and restart it.
2. Update the Hulu application.
3. Reset your Samsung Smart TV.
4. Install any updated software If available.
But the best part is Hulu supports all devices with a VPN we recommend ExpressVPN and in this article, we have provided all the guidance about How to watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV.
Read Related Articles: