Table of Content
- 1 How to watch ITV in Canada
- 2 What is ITV Hub? and why it is geo-restricted in Canada
- 3 A Quick Guide – 3 Best VPNs for watching ITV Hub in Canada
- 4 Why You Need a VPN to Unblock ITV Hub in Canada
- 5 3 Best VPNs to Watch ITV Hub in Canada – Detailed
- 6 Can I get the access of ITV Hub in Canada with free VPN?
- 7 How to get an ITV Hub in Canada?
- 8 How much Does ITV Hub in Canada cost?
- 9 I am unable to get ITV Hub in Canada (Quick Fixes)
- 10 What’s the Difference Between ITV Hub & ITV Hub+?
- 11 Devices compatible with the ITV Hub in Canada
- 12 What channels are on ITV Player?
- 13 What should I watch on ITV Hub in Canada?
- 14 In which other countries can I watch ITV Hub in Canada with a VPN?
- 15 FAQs on ITV Hub in Canada
- 15.1 Can I watch ITV in Canada?
- 15.2 Can I use ITV Hub in Canada with a free VPN?
- 15.3 Can I watch ITV hub with Britbox?
- 15.4 Is Britbox available in Canada? How much does it cost?
- 15.5 Can I watch ITV Hub on my mobile phone?
- 15.6 Can I download the ITV Hub app in Canada?
- 15.7 Does ITV Hub offer Live TV?
- 15.8 Can I watch ITV Hub Live on Xbox one?
- 15.9 What do you get with ITV Hub Plus?
- 15.10 Can I watch ITV on Amazon Prime?
- 16 Wrapping Up
Is ITV Hub available in Canada? No, ITV hub is only available in UK but with the help of a premium VPN, you can watch ITV Hub in Canada without any restrictions.
ITV Hub is a popular free-to-air television network, where you can watch the most amazing entertainment content like Chronicles of disappearance, Royal Family, and the gate of heavenly peace.
How to watch ITV in Canada
3 Simple Steps in 2022
Here are 3 easy steps to stream ITV Hub in Canada:
- Subscribe to a VPN service (We recommend ExpressVPN)
- Download and install its App.
- Visit its official website, create your account, and start streaming the ITV Hub in Canada.
ExpressVPN – 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
What is ITV Hub? and why it is geo-restricted in Canada
ITV Hub is a British television network that was launched in 1995 as an independent television.
You can watch all the movies and shows and so many sports like football, boxing, and horse racing also you can keep yourself up to date by watching national and international news.
But it is only available in the United Kingdom due to license restrictions they have some strict rules and regulations that you cannot access ITV Hub outside the UK.
But a VPN works best for these blocked sites, so just subscribe to a premium VPN and enjoy ITV streaming in your country.
A Quick Guide – 3 Best VPNs for watching ITV Hub in Canada
You can check the quick review of VPNs that can unblock ITV Hub in Canada easily.
- ExpressVPN: With over 3000 fastest servers, ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch ITV hub in Canada or anywhere in the world. It has 4 highly optimized servers in the UK, such as Docklands, East London, London, and Wembley, with user-friendly apps and high-end encryption. ExpressVPN offers $6.67/month for its Yearly Package with 3 months of free usage.
- Surfshark: This is the most affordable VPN for ITV Hub that offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 3 highly optimized servers in the UK, and unlimited simultaneous connections. It is available for $2.49/month for its 2-year Package.
- NordVPN: This high-bandwidth and reliable VPN has 5200+ servers with more than 440+ servers in the UK. Its 2-year subscription is $3.69 a month, a 2-year plan at 55% off + 3 months FREE, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Why You Need a VPN to Unblock ITV Hub in Canada
ITV Hub is a television network that is available only in the UK and completely blocked outside the United Kingdom because of its geo-restriction policies.
When you access ITV hub in Canada it will show you the following error:
Sorry! This video isn’t available right now. Check out our Shows section for more great programs.”
But a VPN or Virtual Private Network will help you to get complete access to blocked sites like ITV it will change your IP address and current location by providing you with a new one.
So, you can watch all of your favorite shows and movies without any restrictions just by connecting to a premium VPN and we recommend ExpressVPN for that.
3 Best VPNs to Watch ITV Hub in Canada – Detailed
Before spending your money on VPNs, you need to check the details of VPN so here we have checked some of the best VPNs, let’s have a look:
Can I get the access of ITV Hub in Canada with free VPN?
Free VPNs are not reliable and trustworthy trying to access blocked sites with a free VPNs is a complete risk because of their poor services and connections.
Their servers are very poor most of them are already blocked by the restricted sites, so it is clear that you cannot access ITV Hub with free VPN.
Before you take any risk of free VPN, we want to suggest you some of the best VPN like ExpressVPN that will cost you very low in price but they have the best services.
How to get an ITV Hub in Canada?
Follow these steps to get ITV Hub in Canada.
- Download and install a premium VPN (We recommend ExpressVPN)
- Connect it with server in UK.
- Visit the ITV website and Tap Sign-in on the above right corner.
- If you do not have an account, then select the Sign-Up box.
- Then you need to Fill out the form to start the ITV Hub in Canada.
- Now postcode is required. Enter a UK postcode.
- After completing a form, Click Submit to complete the signup process.
How much Does ITV Hub in Canada cost?
You have two options:
One plan is with ads that are free of cost that you can get by giving your personal information and a UK postcode.
And the other one is a premium Plan completely ad-free that will cost you 6.85 CAD per month or 68.60 CAD per year also it comes with 7 days trial.
I am unable to get ITV Hub in Canada (Quick Fixes)
You can follow these easy troubleshooting tips that will fix your issue:
Is your ITV Hub not working with a VPN? Not to worry! We have already got your back by mentioning the appropriate steps that you can follow:
Step #1: Use a Different UK-Based VPN Server
Most likely, your VPN has a variety of servers in the UK. However, most users often use their VPN’s interface to connect to the first server they see. As a result, the first few servers you see could be overloaded, affecting performance.
That’s why you should try connecting to a different server.
Step #2: Use a Different VPN Protocol
By default, VPNs often use an extremely secure VPN protocol. They’ll send your data the safest way possible because protecting your privacy is their top priority. Picking a different VPN protocol is always good, especially when streaming.
We would suggest WireGuard and OpenVPN for use. Those two can easily get over ITV’s geo-blocks. However, especially with OpenVPN, they could make you move more slowly.
Your device may hold cache data from ITV’s website or app if you have previously accessed ITV Hub from outside UK. Therefore, even if you use a VPN, the cached data on ITV’s website or app will always indicate your real location. But there is a solution: clear the caches and cookies on your device.
Step #4: Use an Obfuscated Server
In countries with strict digital censorship, bypassing geo-blocks may be more challenging. Because of this, several VPNs offer servers that are hidden. As a result, your data is divided into little pieces, making it much simpler to unblock the ITV website and apps. We highly advise ExpressVPN as it uses obfuscated servers.
Step #5: Contact Your VPN Service Provider
If nothing else works, you must use your VPN service. You should contact its customer service agents through live chat and email.
What’s the Difference Between ITV Hub & ITV Hub+?
ITV Hub is a streaming service for media that offers movies and TV series created for or broadcast on ITV. It is accessible without a fee, but registration is a must.
ITV Hub+ gives you access to more ITV content without ads. In addition, to live TV, ITV Hub+ lets you download shows to watch offline.
Devices compatible with the ITV Hub in Canada
Some easy and quickest guides to watching ITV Hub on your device in Canada:
For Android users
Here is how you can download the ITV Hub app on your Android device:
1. Open the ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
2. Connect to a UK server.
3. Sign up and log in to a new Google account.
4. Look for the ITV app in the Play Store.
5. Download it and sign up for a free account.
6. Congratulations, ITV is now available on your Android device.
For iOS Users
Here is how iOS users can download the ITV Hub app to their iOS device:
1. First, Change your Apple ID region to the United Kingdom in Settings > Network.
2. Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
3. Connect to the UK server.
4. Search for ITV in the Apple App Store.
5. Install the app and log in to your account using your credentials
6. Start streaming your favorite shows now.
For Roku Users
Get ITV Hub on your Roku device by following these steps:
1. Subscribe to ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
2. Then connect it with the server in the UK.
3. Now add your Roku stick to your smart TV through the HDMI port.
4. Now you are all set to stream ITV Hub in Canada.
For PS3/PS4 Users
Follow the steps that are mentioned below to get ITV Hub on PS3/PS4:
1. Download and install the ExpressVPN app.
2. Connect it with the server in UK.
3. Visit the section of TV/Video Services.
4. Search for “ITV Hub” from the list of alternatives.
5. From the drop-down menu, choose “Get.”
6. ITV Hub has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
7. Enjoy its streaming on your PS3/PS4.
For Xbox Users
Follow these steps to get ITV Hub on your Xbox:
1. First Subscribe to ExpressVPN
2. Connect it with the server in US.
3. Choose “My games & apps “available in the Xbox menu.
4. Then, look for “ITV Hub” in the “Xbox Store” and install it.
5. Now, you can stream ITV Hub on your Xbox easily.
For Kodi Users
Here is how you can download the ITV Hub app on your Kodi device:
1. First, install an ITV-compatible VPN on your device. ExpressVPN comes highly recommended.
2. Connect your VPN to your Kodi device.
3. Put the USB stick into your Kodi device after downloading the VPN application on your computer.
4. Navigate to Settings, System Settings, and Add-ons on your Kodi device.
5. Turn on Unknown Sources immediately.
6. On your Kodi device, install the VPN app. After that, connect to a UK server.
7. By turning on your TV, access Kodi’s home screen.
8. Finally, set up Kodi with the ITV add-on to begin watching.
For Firestick Users
Follow these steps to get ITV Hub in Canada on your Firestick device:
1. Start your FireStick.
2. Download ExpressVPN, connect to the UK server, and switch to untrusted sources.
3. ITV is entered, then enter is pressed.
4. The search results will show the “ITV app for Fire TV Stick.”
5. If you click “Get,” the app will be downloaded.
6 .Open the ITV Hub app after installation.
7. Open the ITV app and log in using your credentials.
8. ITV is now available on Firestick in Canada.
For Apple TV Users
Here is how Apple TV users can download the ITV Hub app to their device:
1. select a VPN provider that supports Smart DNS. ExpressVPN comes highly recommended.
2. Go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu, choose the network from the bottom of the page, and then locate your Smart DNS addresses.
3. Then, press the Wi-Fi to select your network.
4. Next, select Manual Configuration under DNS Configuration.
5. You can connect your Apple TV to a UK server by entering your DNS address and restarting it.
6. Install the ITV app on your Apple TV after downloading it.
For Smart TV Users
Here are the simple steps for Smart TV users:
1. Install a top-notch VPN after downloading it. ExpressVPN comes highly recommended.
2. Connect to a server in the UK.
3. Enter the admin section of your Wi-Fi router.
4. Connect it to your VPN system.
5. Create a free account with the ITV Hub app on your smart TV to binge-watch your favorite content.
For PC Users
If you want ITV Hub on your PC, follow these steps:
1. First, install and download a high-quality VPN on your computer. ExpressVPN comes highly recommended.
2. Connect to a server in the UK.
3. Visit the ITV website, create an account, and log in.
4. Before logging in, clear your cookies and cache if you still have difficulties viewing ITV.
What channels are on ITV Player?
Here are some famous channels that you can access on ITV Player:
What should I watch on ITV Hub in Canada?
Here are the recommendation of some interesting movies and shows that you can watch:
Best Shows on ITV
- Absolutely Ascot
- Action Team
- Ainsley’s Mediterranean Cookbook
- Alan Carr’s Epic Gameshow
- Angela Black
- Too Close
- The Bay
- Finding Alice
- The Pembrokeshire Murders
Best Movies on ITV
- McDonald & Dodds
- Great Art
- The Murders at White House Farm
- Gordon, Gino & Fred’s Road Trip
- Professor T
- The Real Housewives of Jersey, UK
- Hollington Drive
- The Trouble with Maggie Cole (2020)
- Butterfly (2018- )
- Kate & Koji (2020)
- Gino’s Italian Family Adventure (2021)
In which other countries can I watch ITV Hub in Canada with a VPN?
ITV Hub is only accessible for the residents of UK, but don’t worry just get the subscription of a premium VPN we recommend ExpressVPN than ITV Hub will be accessible for you in all of these countries:
FAQs on ITV Hub in Canada
Can I watch ITV in Canada?
Yes, you just need to subscribe to a premium we recommend ExpressVPN that will allow you the access of ITV Hub in canada by changing your location.
Can I use ITV Hub in Canada with a free VPN?
No, free VPNs are failed in providing the quality connection to its subscribers also they cannot protect your privacy that why we don’t recommend them.
Can I watch ITV hub with Britbox?
Yes, you can just sign-up for Britbox through ITV Hub website and then download Britbox application that is available for almost all the devices.
Is Britbox available in Canada? How much does it cost?
Yes, Britbox is available in Canada and it will cost you $8.99 CAD per month.
Can I watch ITV Hub on my mobile phone?
Yes, you can access ITV website and mobile app also some of the connected TV apps like ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4 so you don’t miss any live streaming.
Can I download the ITV Hub app in Canada?
Yes, but first you need to download the VPN to change your location and IP address in to UK and then you can download its application in Canada.
Does ITV Hub offer Live TV?
Yes, you can watch Hub Live TV on its website Click ‘Live TV’ in the navigation bar then choose any channel from the homepage.
And on the Android device and iOS, head to ‘Live TV option off the app then you can swipe the screen to check the available channels.
Can I watch ITV Hub Live on Xbox one?
IYes, you can download ITV Hub directly on Xbox one console and enjoy all the available ITV Hub content on your Xbox.
What do you get with ITV Hub Plus?
With ITV Hub plus you can stream its content ads free on the website as well as on mobile application.
Can I watch ITV on Amazon Prime?
Yes, you can watch ITV on Amazon prime in Canada where you can watch all of your favorite shows and movies.
As you know that ITV Hub is only available in UK but in this guide, we make sure that you will have complete information about how to watch ITV Hub in Canada.
All you have to do is subscribe to a premium VPN we recommend ExpressVPN and get access to ITV hub content in Canada.