Table of Content
- 1 How to watch ITV in Spain
- 2 What is ITV Hub? Why is it blocked in Spain?
- 3 A Quick Guide – 3 Best VPNs for watching ITV Hub in Spain [Updated 2022]
- 4 Why do you need VPN to access ITV Hub in Spain?
- 5 3 Best VPNs to Watch ITV Hub in Spain – [Detailed Guide]
- 6 Can I Get ITV Hub in Spain with a Free VPN?
- 7 What is the Procedure to register ITV Hub in Spain?
- 8 What is the cost of ITV Hub in Spain?
- 9 Is ITV Hub not working with a VPN? [Troubleshooting Steps]
- 10 What’s the Difference Between ITV Hub & ITV Hub+?
- 11 Watch ITV Hub in Spain on your device
- 12 What is the difference between ITV Player and ITV Hub?
- 13 What can you watch on ITV Hub in Spain?
- 14 In which other countries can I watch ITV Hub in Spain with a VPN?
- 15 FAQs on ITV Hub in Spain
- 15.1 Is ITV Hub available in Spain?
- 15.2 Does ITV Hub work in Spain?
- 15.3 How Can I Watch ITV Hub in Spain?
- 15.4 Is It Legal to Watch ITV Hub in Spain with a VPN?
- 15.5 Is ITV Hub Free to Watch in Spain?
- 15.6 Can ITV be watched by using a Free VPN?
- 15.7 What is the best VPN for streaming ITV in Spain?
- 15.8 Can you get ITV Hub in Spain?
- 16 Conclusion
Can I watch ITV Hub in Spain? Yes, you can watch ITV Hub in Spain by subscribing to a trusted VPN, and nothing works better than ExpressVPN.
Hence we have produced a detailed article about how to watch ITV Hub in Spain by using a VPN. Let’s dive in!
What is ITV Hub? Why is it blocked in Spain?
ITV Hub is a UK-based ad-supported and free-of-cost Streaming Site. The site carries multiple channels and is an OTT British on-demand platform.
You can stream exclusive British content on the site with a vast library of new and classic shows and movies.
Subscribers with ITV Hub+ could access the contents of ITV and their exclusives. However, when Britain exited the European Union in 2020, the subscription and contents of ITV Hub in Spain ceased along with other European countries.
This means you cannot access it in any other country except the United Kingdom.
A Quick Guide – 3 Best VPNs for watching ITV Hub in Spain [Updated 2022]
ITV Hub is geo-blocked in regions outside the United Kingdom. To stream content from ITV Hub in Spain, you would require a VPN.
We recommend you use one from the list below:
- ExpressVPN: With over 3000 fastest servers, ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch ITV hub in Spain or anywhere in the world. It has 4 highly optimized servers in the UK, such as Docklands, East London, London, and Wembley, with user-friendly apps and high-end encryption. ExpressVPN offers $6.67/month for its Yearly Package with 3 months of free usage.
- Surfshark: is the most budget-friendly VPN available only for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network to watch ITV Hub in Spain. In addition, you can enjoy unlimited simultaneous connections with more than 3200+ servers in 60+ countries and 23 highly optimized UK servers.
- NordVPN: A Reliable VPN with 5400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries with 15 highly optimized servers in the UK. With a great price tag of a 2-year subscription for $3.69/month and a 2-year plan with 55% off + 3 months FREE, NordVPN also has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Why do you need VPN to access ITV Hub in Spain?
ITV Hub is a British video streaming site. The service is only available in the UK and is free of cost. However, the laws have geo-blocked ITV Hub in Spain.
When you try to access ITV Hub in Spain without any VPN connection, it will show you the following error:
Sorry! This video isn’t available right now. Check out our Shows section for more great programs.”
To overcome the geo-restrictions of the website, you would require a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
A VPN would conceal your foreign IP address when accessing ITV Hub from Spain.
Once you connect to a server in the UK, the provided IP would trick the system and grant you access to ITV Hub outside UK and Anywhere.
3 Best VPNs to Watch ITV Hub in Spain – [Detailed Guide]
After trying and testing multiple VPNs, we have concluded a list of the top 3 VPNs that are safe to use and haven’t been blocked by ITV Hub.
Can I Get ITV Hub in Spain with a Free VPN?
Free VPNs are not secure, so we don’t recommend using one to bypass the geo-restriction.
Free VPN may sound tempting, but there is a catch, these services don’t abide by strict policies and track your data. This data is then sold to third parties.
From collecting data such as your social security number to sensitive information like credit card details.
Free VPNs propose a risk!
So why take your chances? Use a reliable VPN instead.
ExpressVPN adheres to strict no-log policies and has military-grade encryption. This makes it the safest VPN to stream ITV Hub in Spain.
What is the Procedure to register ITV Hub in Spain?
Can you watch ITV Hub in Spain? Yes, you can watch ITV Hub in Spain by connecting with a VPN also, If you want to register to the ad-supported version of ITV Hub in Spain, you can follow the easy steps below and create your account.
- Subscribe and create an account on ExpressVPN (Our Recommended VPN)
- Connect to a UK server using the VPN app and open the ITV Hub website.
- Click the sign-in option on the website and sign up for an account.
- Fill in your information and add a UK-based postcode.
- Scroll down, agree to the terms and conditions, then click submit.
- Click the watch with Ad options to start streaming ITV Hub in Spain for free.
What is the cost of ITV Hub in Spain?
ITV Hub offers two packages:
One Plan is free of cost, but with ads, you can get it by giving your personal information and a UK postcode.
And the other one is a Premium Plan completely ad-free that will cost you £3.99 (94.60 Euro) per month or £39.99 (46.10 Euro) per year. It also comes with a 7 days trial.
Is ITV Hub not working with a VPN? [Troubleshooting Steps]
If you are having problems navigating your VPN on different devices, you can use one of these troubleshooting solutions below;
Is your ITV Hub not working with a VPN? Not to worry! We have already got your back by mentioning the appropriate steps that you can follow:
Step #1: Use a Different UK-Based VPN Server
Most likely, your VPN has a variety of servers in the UK. However, most users often use their VPN’s interface to connect to the first server they see. As a result, the first few servers you see could be overloaded, affecting performance.
That’s why you should try connecting to a different server.
Step #2: Use a Different VPN Protocol
By default, VPNs often use an extremely secure VPN protocol. They’ll send your data the safest way possible because protecting your privacy is their top priority. Picking a different VPN protocol is always good, especially when streaming.
We would suggest WireGuard and OpenVPN for use. Those two can easily get over ITV’s geo-blocks. However, especially with OpenVPN, they could make you move more slowly.
Your device may hold cache data from ITV’s website or app if you have previously accessed ITV Hub from the outside UK. Therefore, even if you use a VPN, the cached data on ITV’s website or app will always indicate your real location. But there is a solution: clear the caches and cookies on your device.
Step #4: Use an Obfuscated Server
In countries with strict digital censorship, bypassing geo-blocks may be more challenging. Because of this, several VPNs offer servers that are hidden. As a result, your data is divided into little pieces, making it much simpler to unblock the ITV website and apps. We highly advise ExpressVPN as it uses obfuscated servers.
Step #5: Contact Your VPN Service Provider
If nothing else works, you must use your VPN service. You should contact its customer service agents through live chat and email.
What’s the Difference Between ITV Hub & ITV Hub+?
ITV Hub is an Ad featured streaming site. The platform is free to stream but doesn’t have a downloading feature.
However, ITV Hub+ is a paid service, you can binge the library without Ads, and it also has a downloading option for subscribers.
Watch ITV Hub in Spain on your device
Like many leading and widespread streaming platforms, ITV Hub supports common devices.
ITV Hub For Android users
Here is how you can download the ITV Hub app on your Android device:
1. Open the ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
2. Connect to a UK server.
3. Sign up and log in to a new Google account.
4. Look for the ITV app in the Play Store.
5. Download it and sign up for a free account.
6. Congratulations, ITV is now available on your Android device.
ITV Hub For iOS Users
Here is how iOS users can download the ITV Hub app to their iOS device:
1. First, Change your Apple ID region to the United Kingdom in Settings > Network.
2. Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
3. Connect to the UK server.
4. Search for ITV in the Apple App Store.
5. Install the app and log in to your account using your credentials
6. Start streaming your favorite shows now.
ITV Hub For Roku Users
Get ITV Hub on your Roku device by following these steps:
1. Subscribe to ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
2. Then connect it with the server in the UK.
3. Now add your Roku stick to your smart TV through the HDMI port.
4. Now you are all set to stream ITV Hub in Spain.
ITV Hub For PS3/PS4 Users
Follow the steps that are mentioned below to get ITV Hub on PS3/PS4:
1. Download and install the ExpressVPN app.
2. Connect it with the server in UK.
3. Visit the section of TV/Video Services.
4. Search for “ITV Hub” from the list of alternatives.
5. From the drop-down menu, choose “Get.”
6. ITV Hub has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
7. Enjoy its streaming on your PS3/PS4.
ITV Hub For Xbox Users
Follow these steps to get ITV Hub on your Xbox:
1. First Subscribe to ExpressVPN
2. Connect it with the server in US.
3. Choose “My games & apps “available in the Xbox menu.
4. Then, look for “ITV Hub” in the “Xbox Store” and install it.
5. Now, you can stream ITV Hub on your Xbox easily.
ITV Hub For Kodi Users
Here is how you can download the ITV Hub app on your Kodi device:
1. First, install an ITV-compatible VPN on your device. ExpressVPN comes highly recommended.
2. Connect your VPN to your Kodi device.
3. Put the USB stick into your Kodi device after downloading the VPN application on your computer.
4. Navigate to Settings, System Settings, and Add-ons on your Kodi device.
5. Turn on Unknown Sources immediately.
6. On your Kodi device, install the VPN app. After that, connect to a UK server.
7. By turning on your TV, access Kodi’s home screen.
8. Finally, set up Kodi with the ITV add-on to begin watching.
ITV Hub For Firestick Users
Follow these steps to get ITV Hub in Spain on your Firestick device:
1. Start your FireStick.
2. Download ExpressVPN, connect to the UK server, and switch to untrusted sources.
3. ITV is entered, then enter is pressed.
4. The search results will show the “ITV app for Fire TV Stick.”
5. If you click “Get,” the app will be downloaded.
6 .Open the ITV Hub app after installation.
7. Open the ITV app and log in using your credentials.
8. ITV is now available on Firestick in Spain.
ITV Hub For Apple TV Users
Here is how Apple TV users can download the ITV Hub app to their device:
1. select a VPN provider that supports Smart DNS. ExpressVPN comes highly recommended.
2. Go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu, choose the network from the bottom of the page, and then locate your Smart DNS addresses.
3. Then, press the Wi-Fi to select your network.
4. Next, select Manual Configuration under DNS Configuration.
5. You can connect your Apple TV to a UK server by entering your DNS address and restarting it.
6. Install the ITV app on your Apple TV after downloading it.
ITV Hub For Smart TV Users
Here are the simple steps for Smart TV users:
1. Install a top-notch VPN after downloading it. ExpressVPN comes highly recommended.
2. Connect to a server in the UK.
3. Enter the admin section of your Wi-Fi router.
4. Connect it to your VPN system.
5. Create a free account with the ITV Hub app on your smart TV to binge-watch your favorite content.
ITV Hub For PC Users
If you want ITV Hub on your PC, follow these steps:
1. First, install and download a high-quality VPN on your computer. ExpressVPN comes highly recommended.
2. Connect to a server in the UK.
3. Visit the ITV website, create an account, and log in.
4. Before logging in, clear your cookies and cache if you still have difficulties viewing ITV.
What is the difference between ITV Player and ITV Hub?
There is no difference between ITV Hub and ITV Player. The ITV Hub was formerly called ITV Player. Where the name has changed, the content and channels are all exactly the same.
What can you watch on ITV Hub in Spain?
You can binge-watch a diverse and extensive library of shows and movies on ITV Hub in Spain; here are some popular shows.
- Happy Valley
- House of Cards
- Inspector Morse
- The Thief, His Wife, and the Canoe
- The Long Call
- The Murders at White House Farm
- Professor T
- Vanity Fair
- Hollington Drive
- Boys from the Blackstuff
- Doctor Foster
FAQs on ITV Hub in Spain
Is ITV Hub available in Spain?
No, ITV Hub is not available in Spain, but if you subscribe to a premium VPN like ExpressVPN, you can stream ITV Hub in Spain.
Does ITV Hub work in Spain?
No, ITV Hub doesnt work in Spain; however, by subscribing to a reliable VPN, you can access ITV Hub in Spain or everywhere around the world.
How Can I Watch ITV Hub in Spain?
With the help of a premium VPN, we recommend ExpressVPN. You can watch ITV Hub in Spain and anywhere around the world.
Is It Legal to Watch ITV Hub in Spain with a VPN?
VPNs are completely legal in Spain, and you can watch ITV Hub using it.
Is ITV Hub Free to Watch in Spain?
Yes! You can create an account and select the free, ad-supported option.
Can ITV be watched by using a Free VPN?
Yes, you can, but we don’t recommend free VPNs as they can leak personal data like credit card credentials.
What is the best VPN for streaming ITV in Spain?
The best tried and tested VPN to stream ITV in Spain is ExpressVPN.
Can you get ITV Hub in Spain?
Yes, you can get ITV Hub in Spain with the help of a premium VPN with highly-optimized UK servers to unblock the strict restriction of ITV Hub.
Folks, we have reached the finish line. This marks the end of our article. We hope we have answered your question about gaining access to ITV Hub in Spain.
Our top recommendation is ExpressVPN for an interruption-free binge of ITV Hub. Explore the diverse library of ITV Hub in Spain.