Table of Content
- 1 How to Watch ITV Hub in USA 2022
- 2 Why is VPN needed to Unblock ITV Hub in USA?
- 3 3 Best VPNs for watching ITV Hub in USA [Quick Guide]
- 4 3 Best VPNs to unblock ITV Hub in USA – [Detailed Overview]
- 5 Can I access ITV Hub with a free VPN in USA
- 6 How to Signup ITV Hub Account in USA in 2022 (Easy step)
- 7 How much Does ITV Hub in USA cost?
- 8 Device Compatible to Watch ITV in USA
- 9 ITV Hub Not Working with a VPN? (Troubleshooting Steps)
- 10 What’s the Difference Between ITV Hub & ITV Hub+?
- 11 Channel List to watch ITV in USA
- 12 What can you watch on ITV?
- 13 In which other countries can I watch ITV Hub with a VPN?
- 14 FAQs on ITV Hub in USA
- 14.1 Is ITV Hub available in USA?
- 14.2 Can you watch ITV Hub in USA on Amazon Prime?
- 14.3 How can I watch British TV in USA?
- 14.4 Why is ITV Hub saying I am outside the UK?
- 14.5 Does ITV Hub work in USA?
- 14.6 What is the best VPN for streaming?
- 14.7 Is ITV free in US?
- 14.8 Can you get ITV in USA on Hulu?
- 14.9 Can you watch ITV in USA on Roku?
- 14.10 Can I get ITV in USA on Netflix?
- 14.11 Can ITV be watched by using a Free VPN?
- 14.12 Has ITV blocked VPN?
- 14.13 What is the best VPN for streaming ITV?
- 15 Conclusion
Can I watch ITV Hub in USA? Yes, you can watch ITV Hub in USA by subscribing to a trusted VPN, and ExpressVPN can easily unblock ITV Hub in USA.
Unfortunately, ITV Hub is currently unavailable in the USA because of its geo-restriction policies, and to unblock it, you must need a premium secured VPN.
How to Watch ITV Hub in USA 2022
3 Simple Steps in 2022
Follow these steps below to watch ITV in USA to get a seamless connection to your favorite British content without interruption.
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN connection and download it. (ExpressVPN is our top choice).
- Use your credentials to sign up and connect to a UK server.
- Visit ITV’s official website or app on your device and start streaming.
ExpressVPN – 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
Why is VPN needed to Unblock ITV Hub in USA?
Because ITV Hub is geo-restricted outside the UK, and to access ITV Hub in USA, you need a subscription to a premium VPN.
Without a VPN connection, you will receive this error while accessing ITV Hub in USA:
Now the issue is still can you get ITV Hub in USA? Yes, you can get ITV Hub in USA only by subscribing to a premium VPN with reliable UK servers to enjoy bufferless streaming.
3 Best VPNs for watching ITV Hub in USA [Quick Guide]
Can I get ITV Hub in USA? Yes, you can get ITV Hub in USA with the help of a reliable VPN, and here is a quick and easy overview of the best VPNs:
- ExpressVPN: With over 3000 fastest servers, ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch ITV Hub in USA. It has 4 highly optimized servers in the UK, such as Docklands, East London, London, and Wembley, with user-friendly apps and high-end encryption. ExpressVPN offers $6.67/month for its Yearly Package with 3 months of free usage.
- Surfshark: Here is your wallet-friendly option right in front of you! Surfshark 3 highly optimized servers in the UK and unlimited simultaneous connections. It is available for $2.49/month for its 2-year Package. It allows you to connect unlimited devices, 24/7 customer support, Smart DNS, and a 30-days money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: Look no further for reliability and get your device connected with NordVPN. What we love about NordVPN is that it comes with 5200+ servers with more than 440+ servers in the UK. 6 simultaneous connections, non-stop customer support, smart DNS, and that’s all under an instant 30 days money-back offer.
3 Best VPNs to unblock ITV Hub in USA – [Detailed Overview]
Many VPN services are available to access ITV Hub in the USA, but only a few can unblock its restriction.
Here are our tried and tested recommendations for VPNs:
Can I access ITV Hub with a free VPN in USA
No, you can not access ITV Hub in USA with a free VPN because they have data limits, so you may not be able to stream as much content as you want.
Second, some free VPNs are slower than paid ones, so your streaming experience will be slow and lazy.
Free VPNs tend to have fewer servers than paid ones; you may not be able to find a server in the UK that works for you.
So, If you’re looking for buffer-less, fast, smooth streaming, go for ExpressVPN. It’s one of the quickest and most reliable VPNs on the market, and it has a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try it risk-free.
How to Signup ITV Hub Account in USA in 2022 (Easy step)
Can I get ITV Hub in USA? yes, you can get ITV Hub in USA by using a reliable VPN
We have listed the detailed step-by-step information to help you access an ITV Hub account in USA. Follow these guidelines to avoid any hassle.
Follow these steps to get ITV Hub in USA.
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN (We Recommend ExpressVPN).
- Download and install its Application.
- Connect it with a server in the UK.
- Visit the ITV website and Tap Sign-in on the above right corner.
- If you do not have an account, then select the Signup box.
- Then you need to Fill out the form to start the ITV Hub in USA.
- Now postcode is required. Enter a UK postcode.
- After completing a form, Click Submit to complete the signup process.
How much Does ITV Hub in USA cost?
The subscription to ITV Hub is free, but you must pay the charges for a subscription to the premium VPN required to access the ITV Hub in USA.
However, ad-free ITV Hub costs £3.99 (US$5.55) per month or £39.99 ( US$55.65) per year after a seven-day free trial.
Device Compatible to Watch ITV in USA
The following devices are compatible with the ITV Hub, and we have also mentioned the steps for you to download the ITV Hub in USA on each of the compatible devices
For Android users
Here is how you can download the ITV Hub app on your Android device:
1. Open the ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
2. Connect to a UK server.
3. Sign up and log in to a new Google account.
4. Look for the ITV app in the Play Store.
5. Download it and sign up for a free account.
6. Congratulations, ITV is now available on your Android device.
For iOS Users
Here are some quick and easy steps to get ITV Hub on your iOS device:
1. Change your Apple ID region to the United Kingdom in Settings > Network.
2. Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
3. Connect to the UK server.
4. Search for ITV in the Apple App Store.
5. Install the app and log in to your account using your credentials
6. Start streaming your favorite shows now.
For Roku Users
Get ITV Hub on your Roku device by following these steps:
1. Subscribe to ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
2. Then connect it with the server in the UK.
3. Now connect your Roku stick through the HDMI port to your smart TV.
4. Turn on your device and select ITV Hub from the Roku home screen.
For PS3/PS4 Users
Follow the steps that are mentioned below to get ITV Hub on PS3/PS4:
1. Subscribe to a premium VPN; ExpressVPN is our top choice.
2. Then, you should connect to a UK server.
3. Go to the TV/Video Services category first.
4. Then, check for “ITV” in the list of options available.
5. Click “Get.”
6. Then, include ITV in your list of “My Channels.”
For Xbox Users
Follow these steps to get ITV Hub on your Xbox:
1. Subscribe to a reliable VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
2. Connect to the UK server.
3. Choose “My games & apps” from the Xbox menu.
4. Next, look for “ITV” in the “Xbox Store.”
5. I’m done now! Select “Install” from the menu.
6. Then, include ITV in your list of “My Channels.”
For Kodi Users
Follow these easy steps to get ITV Hub on your Kodi device:
1. First, install an ITV-compatible VPN on your device. ExpressVPN comes highly recommended.
2. Connect your VPN to your Kodi device.
3. Put the USB stick into your Kodi device after downloading the VPN application on your computer.
4. Navigate to Settings, System Settings, and Add-ons on your Kodi device.
5. Turn on Unknown Sources immediately.
6. On your Kodi device, install the VPN app. After that, connect to a UK server.
7. By turning on your TV, access Kodi’s home screen.
8. Finally, set up Kodi with the ITV add-on to begin watching.
For Firestick Users
Firestick users won’t lack behind. Here are the easy steps for you:
1. Start your FireStick.
2. Download ExpressVPN, connect to the UK server, and switch to untrusted sources.
3. ITV is entered, then enter is pressed.
4. The search results will show the “ITV app for Fire TV Stick.”
5. If you click “Get,” the app will be downloaded.
6. Open the ITV Hub app after installation.
7. Open the ITV app and log in using your credentials.
8. ITV is now available on Firestick in USA.
For Apple TV Users
Here is how Apple TV users can download the ITV Hub app to their device:
1. Next, select a VPN provider that supports Smart DNS. ExpressVPN comes highly recommended.
2. Go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu, choose the network from the bottom of the page, and then locate your Smart DNS addresses.
3. Then, press the Wi-Fi to select your network.
4. Next, select Manual Configuration under DNS Configuration.
5. You can connect your Apple TV to a UK server by entering your DNS address and restarting it.
6. Install the ITV app on your Apple TV after downloading it.
For Smart TV Users
Here are some steps to get ITV Hub on your Smart TV:
1. Install a top-notch VPN after downloading it. ExpressVPN comes highly recommended.
2. Connect to a server in the UK.
3. Enter the admin section of your Wi-Fi router.
4. Connect it to your VPN system.
5. Create a free account with the ITV Hub app on your smart TV to binge-watch your favorite content.
For PC Users
PC users can follow the following steps to download ITV Hub:
1. First, install and download a high-quality VPN on your computer. ExpressVPN comes highly recommended.
2. Connect to a server in the UK.
3. Visit the ITV website, create an account, and log in.
4. Before logging in, clear your cookies and cache if you still have difficulties viewing ITV.
ITV Hub Not Working with a VPN? (Troubleshooting Steps)
While accessing ITV Hub using a VPN, you might see some errors. We have listed down the ways to fix these errors.
Step #1: Use a Different UK-Based VPN Server
Most likely, your VPN has a variety of servers in the UK. However, most users often use their VPN’s interface to connect to the first server they see. As a result, the first few servers you see could be overloaded, affecting performance.
That’s why you should try connecting to a different server.
Step #2: Use a Different VPN Protocol
By default, VPNs often use an extremely secure VPN protocol. They’ll send your data the safest way possible because protecting your privacy is their top priority. Picking a different VPN protocol is always good, especially when streaming.
We would suggest WireGuard and OpenVPN for use. Those two can easily get over ITV’s geo-blocks. However, especially with OpenVPN, they could make you move more slowly.
Your device may hold cache data from ITV’s website or app if you have previously accessed ITV Hub from the outside UK. Therefore, even if you use a VPN, the cached data on ITV’s website or app will always indicate your real location. But there is a solution: clear the caches and cookies on your device.
Step #4: Use an Obfuscated Server
In countries with strict digital censorship, bypassing geo-blocks may be more challenging. Because of this, several VPNs offer servers that are hidden. As a result, your data is divided into little pieces, making it much simpler to unblock the ITV website and apps. We highly advise ExpressVPN as it uses obfuscated servers.
Step #5: Contact Your VPN
If nothing else works, you must use your VPN service. You should contact its customer service agents through live chat and email.
What’s the Difference Between ITV Hub & ITV Hub+?
ITV Hub is a streaming service for media that offers movies and TV series created for or broadcast on ITV. It is accessible without a fee, but registration is a must.
ITV Hub+ gives you access to more ITV content without ads. In addition, to live TV, ITV Hub+ lets you download shows to watch offline.
Channel List to watch ITV in USA
What can you watch on ITV?
ITV Hub is an amazing platform to watch all your favorite shows and movies. Here are our top recommendations:
Best Shows on ITV
- Midsomer Murders
- Agatha Christie’s Poirot
- The Chase
- Angela Black
- The Durrells
- Inspector Morse
- Foyle’s War
- Scott & Bailey
- Sherlock Holmes
- Mr. Bean
- DCI Banks
- Coronation Street
- The Bill
- Rising Damp
- Love Island
- Britain’s Got Talent
Best Movies on ITV
- 13 Assassins (2010)
- Timbuktu (2014)
- What Maisie Knew (2012)
- Turbo (2013)
- Drive (2011)
- Anti-Social (2015)
- Force of Execution (2013)
- The Kid with a Bike (2011)
- Le Havre (film) (2011)
- The Hunter (2011)
- Still Life (2013)
- Mustang (2015)
- Leviathan (2014)
FAQs on ITV Hub in USA
Is ITV Hub available in USA?
No, ITV Hub is not available in the USA; you need to buy a VPN subscription to access ITV Hub in USA or anywhere around the world.
Can you watch ITV Hub in USA on Amazon Prime?
Yes, you can watch ITV Hub in USA on Amazon Prime but only by using a Premium VPN. You may use premium Prime channels like ITV Hub+ to watch ITV on Amazon Prime in various countries by paying some extra bucks.
How can I watch British TV in USA?
To access British TV in USA, you need to use a premium VPN to help unblock the geo-restricted policy
Why is ITV Hub saying I am outside the UK?
ITV Hub is a UK-based website and is geo-restricted outside the UK; that is why you are seeing this message. To enable access outside the UK, you need to use a Premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
Does ITV Hub work in USA?
No, ITV Hub doesn’t work in the USA because of geo-restrictions, but you can access ITV Hub in USA by subscribing to a premium. ExpressVPN is our top recommendation.
What is the best VPN for streaming?
Although a few VPN works best, we recommend using ExpressVPN for streaming your favorite content due to its high-quality streaming service and secure network.
Is ITV free in US?
Yes, it is free of cost. However, the premium version requires subscription charges, and in the US, you must use a premium VPN.
Can you get ITV in USA on Hulu?
Yes, you can get ITV for just $1 per month for three months. You can watch ITV with any Hulu membership. Only Hulu (ad-supported) subscriptions, which cost $1 per month for three months before increasing to $6.99 per month, are eligible for the promotion.
Can you watch ITV in USA on Roku?
Install the ITV Hub app by finding it in the Roku Channel Store. Launch the app when the installation is complete, then log in using your credentials.
Can I get ITV in USA on Netflix?
ITV is about to be launched on Netflix. However, using a premium VPN lets you watch ITV on Netflix.
Can ITV be watched by using a Free VPN?
A free VPN might help to unblock ITV, but we will not recommend it since it is a personal threat to your identity and has low encryption issues.
Has ITV blocked VPN?
Yes, ITV blocks VPNs that can be encrypted, like mostly free VPNs. But a premium VPN like ExpressVPN can not be blocked due to its high security and encryption.
What is the best VPN for streaming ITV?
Although a few VPNs work best, We recommend using ExpressVPN for streaming your favorite content on ITV due to its high-quality streaming service and secure network.
After all our research and tests, we have concluded that you can watch ITV Hub in USA with the help of a trusted VPN. Nothing works better than ExpressVPN, which has the most reliable and trusted servers to provide security and privacy.