Table of Content
- 1 How to Watch YouTube TV Outside USA
- 2 Video Tutorial – How to Watch YouTube TV Outside USA with a VPN
- 3 Why do you need a VPN to watch YouTube TV outside USA?
- 4 [Quick Overview] – Best VPNs to Unblock YouTube TV outside USA
- 5 What is YouTube TV, and how can I watch it?
- 6 Why is YouTube TV Restricted outside the US?
- 7 3 Best VPNs to watch YouTube TV Outside US in 2022
- 8 Criteria for Choosing Best VPN to Get YouTube TV outside USA
- 9 Can I use Free VPN to Unblock YouTube TV Outside USA?
- 10 What’s the Difference between YouTube and YouTube TV?
- 11 How to sign up for YouTube TV outside the US?
- 12 How much does YouTube TV cost?
- 13 Canceling a YouTube TV Subscription?
- 14 What Devices are Compatible with YouTube TV?
- 15 What to do if YouTube TV Not Working with a VPN (Here are Quick Fixes)
- 16 YouTube TV Alternatives
- 17 How to fix YouTube TV VPN/proxy detected error
- 18 List of channels on YouTube TV outside USA
- 19 What to watch on YouTube TV outside USA?
- 20 How to Change Location on YouTube TV from Wherever You Are
- 21 In what countries is YouTube TV available?
- 22 FAQs to YouTube TV outside USA
- 22.1 Can I use YouTube TV outside US?
- 22.2 How can you change your location on YouTube TV?
- 22.3 Can I use YouTube TV in two locations?
- 22.4 Is it legal to use a VPN for YouTube TV?
- 22.5 How do I pay for YouTube TV outside USA?
- 22.6 How do I bypass YouTube’s country restrictions?
- 22.7 Can YouTube TV block my account if I use a VPN?
- 22.8 Does YouTube TV work with VPN?
- 22.9 How much is YouTube TV monthly?
- 22.10 How to cancel a YouTube TV subscription?
- 23 Conclusion
can I watch YouTube TV outside of USA? Yes, you can watch YouTube TV outside USA from anywhere by subscribing to a premium VPN. We recommend you use ExpressVPN.
Like many other US streaming sites, YouTube TV is also geo-restricted outside US due to copyright laws and distribution rights.
So, you are a US citizen planning to travel soon or someone outside USA who wants to access YouTube TV outside USA.
Then don’t waste your time and get a premium VPN to enjoy YouTube TV without any restrictions.
How to Watch YouTube TV Outside USA
3 Easy Steps in 2022
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN and install the application.
- Then, log in to connect with the US server. Click here to find available US servers on ExpressVPN.
- Download the YouTube TV App to start streaming right away!
ExpressVPN – $6.67/mo for 1-Year + 3-Months
Video Tutorial – How to Watch YouTube TV Outside USA with a VPN
Why do you need a VPN to watch YouTube TV outside USA?
Does YouTube TV works outside USA? YouTube Tv is an American streaming site, and it is not available outside USA. They don’t accept your local IP address if you are not a citizen of America.
YouTube TV offers about 85+ US cable and broadcast channels, so much amazing content is available. But, access to this streaming site is not allowed for everyone.
So, you will need a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN, connect it with the servers available in US, and enjoy restrictionless YouTube TV streaming.
[Quick Overview] – Best VPNs to Unblock YouTube TV outside USA
Are you getting out of time and need a quick review of VPNs to watch YouTube TV outside USA? So don’t go anywhere. Your short guide is here:
- ExpressVPN: With over 3000+ ultra-fast servers and 20+ highly optimized server locations in USA, ExpressVPN is the best option to watch Youtube TV outside USA. With a 49% discount, it offers $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of free usage, a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee, and high-end encryption.
- Surfshark: is the best affordable VPN available. It offers 3200+ global servers and 20+ highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited device connections. Its prices are $12.95, but with an 81% discount, they offer $2.49/month for its 2-year package network to watch YouTube TV outside USA or from anywhere.
- NordVPN: Is the most reliable, with 5,000+ servers in 80+ locations across 55+ countries and 1970+ highly optimized servers in the USA. With 6 devices connected simultaneously, it comes with a 2-year subscription that is $3.69 a month subscription and a 2-year plan with a discount of 58% + 3 months free and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
What is YouTube TV, and how can I watch it?
YouTube TV is an American streaming site owned by YouTube; it allows more than 85 TV channels, including the Big three broadcast networks, Fox Network and PBS, for their users.
You can find different categories like entertainment, lifestyle, local news, and sports; it will also allow you to watch YouTube originals. It covers almost 98% of American households.
If you are a citizen of America, you can easily access it.
But due to its strict geo-restriction policy, you cannot watch it outside USA without a VPN, so buy a premium VPN like ExpressVPN and enjoy all the YouTube TV streaming in your country.
Why is YouTube TV Restricted outside the US?
Because of its strict geo-restriction policy, it is not available outside the US.
Due to copyright and content distribution laws, all these watching limitations are applied by the content providers who don’t want their content outside the USA.
But you don’t need to worry; you can access YouTube by purchasing a premium VPN that will allow you a better and more secure connection.
3 Best VPNs to watch YouTube TV Outside US in 2022
We have found some of the best VPNs for you, so don’t wait. Let’s look at these amazing VPNs and select the suitable option for you.
Here is the list of VPNs with their qualities and packages:
Criteria for Choosing Best VPN to Get YouTube TV outside USA
Are you confused about selecting the best VPN for you? Don’t worry; we are here to guide you and help you choose what is best for you.
Do you like speedy connections? If yes, ExpressVPN will be your best friend because it is the fastest VPN, providing you with a safe, secure, and better link.
But ExpressVPN seems a bit costly for some people, and they want something amazing at a low cost so that Surfshark will work best for you. It gives unlimited device access at the same time without compromising on the quality of the connection.
And if you want something reliable yet secure connection, NordVPN is the best option for you, it has the most servers in the USA, around 1970+ and 5200+ global servers, and it will provide you a protected connection with access of 6 devices simultaneously.
All these three VPNs have a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you don’t need to worry and pick the finest option.
Can I use Free VPN to Unblock YouTube TV Outside USA?
Are these free VPNs safe to use? Unfortunately no, these Free VPNs are extremely dangerous to use.
They claim to provide you safety but reality their security system is not encrypted enough to ensure you data privacy compared to their premium counterpart.
Free VPNs also fail to provide you the services they claim; their IP addresses are easily trackable and don’t offer a better connection; you just have to face buffering while watching anything.
YouTube Tv is one of the largest streaming sites, so it might not be possible that these free VPNs can bypass its restrictions.
So, to save some money, you are risking your complete data, so stay careful and safe; try using a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN, which will allow you secure and bufferless streaming.
What’s the Difference between YouTube and YouTube TV?
YouTube is a site for sharing videos; users can watch any video and like, comment, and share.
The best option is they can upload their videos by making their own YouTube channel. You can also subscribe and follow other YouTubers that you like. YouTube is a completely free-of-cost service.
And on the other side, YouTube TV is a live streaming site that can be used as a replacement for cables. It allows you to watch TV anywhere you have access to the internet on any of your devices, but this site is only available in America, and it is not free of cost; you have to pay for its services.
How to sign up for YouTube TV outside the US?
A premium VPN will help you access YouTube outside USA, but you still need to purchase a subscription for a YouTube TV outside USA.
There is two option available for you to buy a subscription to YouTube:
By Creating a PayPal account:
You need an authentic PayPal account if you want to subscribe to YouTube TV, or you can ask a friend who has a PayPal account.
- Connect your VPN with the US server in America. Start the registration procedure with a new email address.
- Add your information in a relevant field that includes the number of your credit card and the street of your address.
- Add your postal code as an American Zip code. Only enter numbers from your postal code, remove all the alphabets and add two zeroes.
- Put this Zip code into the US postal service website and make sure that it works; if it doesn’t exist, then change your zip code and remove one zero from the end.
- Enter your actual street address and US city address from the USPS link to finish the transaction.
By Creating a Gmail account in USA
You need a US Gmail account to finish the subscription process; here are some steps that you can follow to make a Gmail account:
- Create a Gmail account first.
- Make sure that you have selected US while making your account.
- Confirm the email with your phone number.
- Now you have a Gmail account to access your YouTube TV account.
- Enjoy your YouTube subscription outside USA.
How much does YouTube TV cost?
You have to pay $64.99 per month for its basic package, which allows six accounts per person.
They offer a 5-day free trial, and you can access 90+ YouTube TV channels with the subscription. After that, you need to pay an additional $37 per month for more services.
Canceling a YouTube TV Subscription?
To cancel the YouTube TV subscription, follow these steps.
- Go to your YouTube TV account on the browser at tv.youtube.com.
- Go to settings option > Membership > Manage and click cancel membership.
After canceling your subscription, it won’t be ended immediately until your billing period is left; if you don’t pay within 21 days, you will lose all your streamed programs.
What Devices are Compatible with YouTube TV?
YouTube supports almost all devices and to use it on any device, here is your guideline about how can you operate it:
For PC Users
1. Download and install a premium VPN on your computer. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
2. Connect to a US-based server.
3. Go to the YouTube TV website and sign up for an account or log in.
4. If you’re still having trouble watching YouTube TV, delete your cookies and cache before logging in.
For Android Users
1. Download and Open ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
2. Connect to a server in the United States.
3. Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
4. Look for the YouTube TV app in the Play Store.
5. Download it and sign up for a free account.
6. YouTube TV is now available on your Android device.
For Amazon Fire Stick Users
1. Search for the compatible VPN option on your Amazon App store. (We would recommend ExpressVPN for this).
2. Download & set up a VPN on your Amazon Fire device.
3. Look for the US server and connect with it.
4. Sign in to YouTube TV and enjoy streaming the YouTube TV.
For PlayStation Users
1. Get VPN that is compatible with your router.
2. Set up a VPN and connect it with your router.
3. Visit the category of TV/Video Services.
4. Check the list of alternatives, find “YouTube TV”.
5. Choose “Get” from the drop-down menu.
6. YouTube TV has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
For Xbox Devices Users
1. Download a premium quality VPN we recommend ExpressVPN.
2. Setup VPN connection on your Router.
3. Go to the Xbox menu, choose “My games & apps.”
4. Look for “YouTube TV” in the “Xbox Store.”
5. Now click the “Install” button.
6. And enjoy YouTube TV streaming.
For iOS (iPhone/iPad) User
1. Start by changing your Apple ID region to America in Settings > Network.
2. Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
3. Connect to a server in the US.
4. Look for YouTube TV in the Apple App Store.
5. Download the app and sign in to your account to start streaming YouTube TV.
For Windows Users
1. First of all, download a VPN on your windows.
2. Then, Get into the installation process to set up a VPN.
3. Find the appropriate US server.
4. Log in to YouTube TV and start watching a load of US content.
For Roku Users
1. Install ExpressVPN and register your account.
2. Connect it with your Wi-Fi router.
3. Connect VPN to a US server.
4. Open Roku and set it up on your TV.
5. Go to your device, select YouTube TV on the Roku home screen, and enjoy YouTube TV streaming.
For Smart TV Users
1. Download a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
2. Connect to a US-based server.
3. Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
4. Connect it to your VPN network.
5. Download the YouTube TV app on your smart TV, and create a free account to start streaming.
What to do if YouTube TV Not Working with a VPN (Here are Quick Fixes)
If your YouTube TV is not working even after connecting to the premium VPN, then don’t worry. It sometimes happens; here are some steps to follow to resolve this issue:
Maybe it is happening because you didn’t clear your cache and cookies, try to delete your browsing history then it will work.
Try Connecting to Different Server
Sometimes a server is creating a problem, switching to another server; this will help you watch YouTube TV hassle-free.
Contact Live Chat Support
If nothing works, try to connect with the customer service of the VPN providers.
YouTube TV Alternatives
Here is a list of some great alternatives to YouTube TV.
- Hulu with Live TV
- Sling TV
- DirecTV Stream
How to fix YouTube TV VPN/proxy detected error
To watch YouTube TV without being caught, try to use a premium VPN like ExpressVPN. It will provide a strong service that is not easily trackable.
Using a low-quality free VPN will create this problem because their IP addresses are easily trackable, and they usually get a ban.
Here is a Detailed guide:
List of channels on YouTube TV outside USA
Here is the list of 73 channels available on YouTube Tv outside USA; you can upgrade the list of channels by adding a little more fee to access 80+ channels.
Check the list:
- FOX News
- FOX Sport 1 (FS1)
- Fox Business
- Comedy Central
- Con TV
- Comet TV
- Court TV
- Disney Channel
- Disney XD
- Disney Junior
- NFL Network
- Law & Crime
- MTV 2
- Animal Planet
- Food Network
- Cheddar News
- Cartoon Network
- Adult Swim
- BBC World News
- Paramount Network
- Investigation Discovery
- Nat Geo
- NBC Universo
- NBA TV
- MLB Game of the Week
What to watch on YouTube TV outside USA?
There are so many options that are available to watch on YouTube; you can check our suggestions below to take a guide:
TV Shows on YouTube TV
- The Blacklist
- Siesta Key
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- The Walking Dead
- When We left Earth-The Nasa Missions
- Spring Baking Championship
- Endercover Chef
- River Monsters
Movies on YouTube TV
- Free Guy
- The Kingsman
- House Of Gucci
- The 355
- X-Men Dark Phoenix
- Man Of Steel
How to Change Location on YouTube TV from Wherever You Are
Can I change my location on YouTube TV? Yes, connecting your premium VPN with the US server will help you bypass all the restrictions and limitations.
They have a huge number of servers available in USA that will provide you better connection and help you watch YouTube TV outside USA; by using a premium VPN like ExpressVPN, you can enjoy all shows without any blocking issues.
In what countries is YouTube TV available?
YouTube TV is only available in the USA right now; you cannot access it outside America because of its strict geo-restriction policy.
If you are a fan of YouTube TV, but you don’t live in USA, we have a solution for this; by getting a subscription to a premium VPN, you can enjoy all the shows from YouTube TV that are only available in US while residing in any other country.
FAQs to YouTube TV outside USA
Can I use YouTube TV outside US?
Yes, you can with the help of a premium VPN, we recommend ExpressVPN; you can access YouTube TV outside US.
How can you change your location on YouTube TV?
Yes, by subscribing to a premium VPN and connecting it with the country’s server that you can access, this will help you change your location on YouTube TV.
Can I use YouTube TV in two locations?
Yes, you can, but only if the second location must be in the United States region.
Is it legal to use a VPN for YouTube TV?
Yes, it is legal to use a VPN in USA; you can buy a premium VPN like ExpressVPN to enjoy secure streaming.
How do I pay for YouTube TV outside USA?
You can use these two methods to pay for YouTube TV outside USA, and get a PayPal account in US by changing your location with the help of a premium VPN. The second option is to create a Google Account in USA to complete the transaction process.
How do I bypass YouTube’s country restrictions?
By subscribing to a premium VPN like ExpressVPN, you can unblock all geo-restrictions on YouTube TV and enjoy limitless YouTube TV streaming.
Can YouTube TV block my account if I use a VPN?
YouTube TV will block your IP address if they detect you using a VPN. So, try to use a premium VPN with huge US servers, so if YouTube blocks one IP address, you can access it by connecting with another IP address.
Does YouTube TV work with VPN?
Yes, if you live outside US and want access to YouTube TV, a premium VPN like ExpressVPN will work best for you; it will bypass all the geo-restriction and provide you a connection with good quality.
How much is YouTube TV monthly?
You have to pay $64.99 per month for its basic package, which allows six accounts per person.
How to cancel a YouTube TV subscription?
To cancel the YouTube TV subscription, follow these steps:
1. Go to your YouTube TV account on the browser at tv.youtube.com.
2. Go to settings option > Membership > Manage and click cancel membership.
After reading this complete article, we hope that you will have a comprehensive idea on how to watch YouTube TV outside USA.
So please don’t wait to watch your favorite shows or movies on YouTube TV; you can access them by purchasing a premium VPN. We suggest ExpressVPN; it is the most secure and fast VPN service.